Hugh JassMember since July 25, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 20:29:02)
Ever notice that Sekac spelled backwards is Cakes? I like cakes.
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs’ lineup against Kings (2014-12-12 12:19:19)
Sounds good. Never had goose. I'm doing a beef tenderloin with roasted potatoes for the in-laws and my family. And a lot of booze.
- Comment on Nathan Beaulieu will be in the lineup for Habs against Canucks (2014-12-09 11:48:32)
Go Good Guys.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 12:28:24)
Hi, all. I'm a daily reader, but infrequent poster. As far as Timo being banned, I think it might be due to this from the other day... http://tinypic.com/r/4g54ip/8 But, I really don't know. I have no problem with him or anyone else on this site, but did wonder if that comment was a little ill-timed. It's just conjecture on my part, though.
- Comment on Canadiens trade Rene Bourque to Ducks for defenceman Bryan Allen (2014-11-20 17:38:25)
We have a LOT of Dmen. A lot. A bunch. Something has to give.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Penguins should be a dandy (2014-11-18 15:17:40)
It's snowing in Buffalo. Here is a pic of my car, where I live about 15 minutes SE of the city. The 3 spots are what's left of it. http://i59.tinypic.com/14xcrc4.jpg My brother is 20 minutes north and has sun and maybe an inch of light snow. The lake is kicking up since last night, with 3-4 feet being reported already and another 20-30 inches for the rest of the day! It's a 14 mile stretch of a lake snow band that's devastating the Buffalo burbs. States of emergency everywhere. My town has 22 plows, 10 of which were stuck themselves this morning! Crazy. So, I plan on playing more with my 4 year old, having another Manhattan, and watching the Habs tonight. Go Good Guys! "Snow Totals by Wednesday afternoon have been upgraded to more than 70", that's 6 feet of snow mainly in the areas already hardest hit including Lancaster, West Seneca (my town), South Buffalo, Lackawanna kind of the bulls eye... and already have several feet of snow just since last night being recorded."
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Brandon Prust is Habs’ tough big brother (2014-11-16 13:06:19)
Afternoon, everyone. As for the fight, and maybe someone else mentioned this and I missed it, but the video above is wrong. It's from the first game we played PHI this year. As for the colonoscopy, I just turned 40 and had my first one about a month ago. They recommended it every 3 years. I was whining about it, too. And yes, the prep sucks, but allows for some funny ass jokes (pun intended) afterwards. It wasn't painful at all, and you get the reASSurance that nothing's wrong. I'd put mine on the internet if it meant saving my life. There's no reason not to. GO GET IT DONE!
- Comment on Beaulieu brings some punch to Habs’ lineup (2014-11-15 08:11:33)
Morning, all. Big day today... cleaning up the leaves before we get more snow, attempting to put up the Christmas lights (before we get more snow), cleaning the garage, then getting a pizza, putting on a fire, and watching the game with my cousin as the kids run around and play. This is why Saturdays were made. Hope you have a great day!
- Comment on Busy weekend for Habs with Flyers in town Saturday and road game Sunday in Detroit (2014-11-14 14:21:13)
Edwards was his usual partisan self last night. At least Brickley has a modicum of objectivity; putting Edwards in his place a few times and suggesting an alternative or two to the "They're picking on us!" theme of the evening.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-14 07:49:13)
At least you didn't get stuck with Jack Edwards and the NESN feed like I did... you know, where every call should go Boston's way, where Gilbert tripped himself INTO Gagne for a BS call, and all that good stuff? :)