haberman - (Marty Graw)Member since July 14, 2013
Habs fan since: 1980
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Shutt
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 12:10:26)
I know we can't believe what eklund writes, but apparently habs are in discussions with Colorado, and the proposed deal is Subban for Mkinnon. woukld you do it? a #1 center, for a very good Dman, tho sometimes a defensive liability. then habs would have galchenyuk and Mckinnon, 2 top centers and could trade Pleks for a Dman. I'd do it. it's not like habs don't have Dman(Beaulieu, Tinordi, Pateryn, Ellis) ready to step in. and Mckinnon is only going to get better. he's only 19 years old. what do you guys think?
- Comment on Budaj will get start for Habs against Capitals (2013-11-22 09:38:19)
habs will lose 6-2, same way they won. and a loss tomorrow night so habs will end up where they belong, out of the playoffs. you know what bothers me? MT trying to do everything for 1 player, DD, no matter how it affects the team. it's called FAVORITISM! shouldn't the team come first? 1 player (unless you're Crosby, Ovie, Stamkos) is NOT more important than the team. for that reason I can't stand MT, and hope habs lose every game, just to get him fired!
- Comment on Budaj will get start for Habs against Capitals (2013-11-22 09:33:03)
his stock will never rise. remember he has ZERO goals!!!!!!!!!!! he's not even good enough to be a 3rd or 4th line center. just a smurf minor leaguer not good enough for the AHL.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 22: Canadiens stomp Wild 6-2 (2013-11-19 17:58:51)
atually, it's the language law. you know it Quebec,if you're french, you get priority over us anglos.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 15:26:11)
but DD is still in the lneup because he's french.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 11:10:55)
because he's scored so many goals?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 11:09:54)
yes, we should take Buffalo's approach and rebuild. it's the only way his team will improve. unfortunately the word" REBUILD" is a dirty word to habs management. but, it's the truth!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 11:06:52)
language talks and actions don't. must be nice to be a francophone player with the habs, so many perks. it's infortunate MB hired a racist coach.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 11:01:27)
- Comment on Gallagher misses morning skate with flu; Prust back in lineup (2013-11-15 15:31:56)
in a heartbeat.