Arnou RuelleMember since July 8, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win fifth of six, 3-2 over Colorado (2014-10-18 22:12:12)
Good win tonight for the Habs to make it 5-1. The positives: Alex Galchenyuk - He needs to play centre A.S.A.P.!! This kid is fast, strong, and can shoot the puck (obviously). PK Subban - He’s back to his usual self. He wasn’t the PK that we were accustomed to see on a game-to-game basis. Habs’ powerplay - big improvement compared to last 4 games. The negatives: Tom Gilbert - I miss Josh Gorges frankly speaking. Gilbert may be big but he’s more slower than Tinordi. Patches and DD - somebody should exorcize these two plaiahs!! Whenever the first line steps on the ice, its only one guy risking his body to protect the puck and go in front of the net. Its not that they are trying. The problem is, both of them don’t have that same gumption as Gally does. Weak starts - for some reason, they are winning better games but also, they risk of having a good start during 1st periods. This maybe Therrien’s new tactic. However, it doesn’t look good and the Habs could cost them games if this keeps going.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 23:00:32)
I hope that when Julien whines in front of the media, he will not talk anymore about embellishments in this game b/c evidently speaking, there’s none that happened.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:34:46)
no i think its the sugar that got him hyper.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:32:22)
I swear the next time the Habs play against Julien’s crybabies, Emelin is now a marked man.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:27:58)
Wow, I have never seen Lucic go bananas over that call. What do you guys think, is that a penalty or not? The good thing though is that he did not kill Emelin in the process… :-P
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 08:46:02)
Just a quick question to everyone: Do you guys want (or miss) Josh Gorges back? He looks to be more gritty and nasty in his plays now he's in Buffalo. If Bergy didn't trade him, he could've been useful to pair up with Emelin.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 08:40:14)
I didn’t finish the game after the second goal of Stamkos (got pissed-off from watching our team perform last night). However, there’s 3 things I feel our Habs need to address: a) Poor execution of plays - they were out of sync from the entire game. Must be the jet lag and the effect of the last 3 games/wins. They have today and tomorrow to tighten things up and Therrien knows how to make things work. I don’t blame the refs. (b/c they made lousy work last night) for the loss but I’m sure after 3 road wins, our team is on the right track. b) I think Parenteau should be on the first line and Gallagher may have to be with Larry. Sekac may have to go with both Pleky and Chucky for the 3rd line. c) Its pressbox time for Nathan Beaulieu and Tom Gilbert. Bring Greg Pateryn and Darren Dietz (or Magnus Nygren) in from Hamilton. Also, we may have to put 2 forwards from the pressbox, possibly Bourque and Sekac and have Bournival and Moen back against Boston.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 20:51:49)
Beaulieu's not ready. Put him in the pressbox and team should bring Pateryn in for the Bruins game.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 20:41:12)
They better be good replacements. Man, the team needs 2 more dmen on the 3rd shift.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 20:21:47)
Our "grinding team" has two handicap d-men right now. #28 and #77 need to get their head straight if they want to stick around for the next 2 periods. Otherwise, it will be wise for Therrien to sit both of them in the pressbox come Thursday's home opener.