Arnou RuelleMember since July 8, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 11:47:30)
Well its pretty obvious out from 2 games he did with the Habs. The first time he played with the team, he did a stupid stunt by fighting and getting a game misconduct. Tangradi got ejected from the game. Do the Habs need that?
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 11:42:27)
Ghetto and Larry back in the lineup? Good then.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 11:33:28)
What again is this nonsense?? A package deal to send two players down to Hamilton? And, why does Tokarski needed to have a “conditioning stint” with the Bulldogs? Tangradi should be enough to sent back down there. I’m starting to question Marc Bergevin’s train of thought and to me, this year is the most telling of how he thinks as a GM of this team. I hope nothing happens wrong again with Carey Price. We all know what happened to him last playoffs and we all know who tried to carry his load.
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 20:46:28)
I knew it this will happen and frankly, I’m sick and tired of this! From a mile away, something’s not going to work the moment they put Tangradi here to play. If the Habs lose this game tonight, I will not be happy with the way mgmt. and coaching staff went with this decision by sending Andrighetto down in Hamilton. If they want someone else, why not Hudon or de la Rose rather than Tangradi?? It doesn’t make sense!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 20:38:10)
That's what the team get in retrograding a goal-scorer: a slow player to substitue. Tangradi is just the same as Gonchar, Gilbert, and Allen.
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 20:36:15)
Now to the hockey game. I CANNOT believe they put Tangradi back. And now, the defence is not working well. Furthermore, wtf do they have to recall Tangradi here for?
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 20:33:41)
Good Evening to everyone. That was an emotional tribute for Saku Koivu.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 19:14:03)
I'm curious, did the doctors here re-tested Bryan Allen? Anaheim Ducks are coming to town.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 19:07:16)
Here are the possible lineups that will take shape for tomorrow’s game: (all in Jersey #) 67 - 27 - 11 26 - 14 - 81 8 - 51 - 15 49 - 20 - 22 79 - 76 74 - 77 55 - 28 (or 43) 31 35 Eller and Weaver could be back in the lineup. That means, Beaulieu may be the odd-man out. Moving onward, the real battle for spots at the centre position are now between both Desharnais and Eller. It will be interesting to see what unfolds between now and come trade deadline or till post-season comes.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 13:54:09)
BTW, Interesting call from Mario Tremblay on off the Cuff with Chris Nilan. It looks like Max Pacioretty is pretty much the obvious choice as the next Captain of the Habs. So! What do you guys think, Is Max Pacioretty the next Captain of the Montreal Canadiens? If yes, why can’t they give him the “C” now?