chesterfiled - (Rab Wise...)Member since July 6, 2013
Habs fan since: !974
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 03:29:15)
Am ok, that guy is excellent #8 or 7
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 03:25:51)
I think Marcov will accept captain 'c'. WTF, he is permanent Hab
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 03:14:56)
ZZ Top!!! Love those guys
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 02:57:59)
True. What is the big deal anyways- he takes some games from the juniors. That guy is never counted on to win a game, he clutched on ottawa , against the rangers when no other could. Is my memory bad? Watched him score twice on Price, but team looked worse for him... who can't like that guy. Want him on my team any day
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 02:27:34)
Cheers dude! Stop taking a sauna and donate some $ instead- is what read from your post. Was in Toronto recently... is it possible that racoons out number your kind in that town? Just found out racoons are not rodents but their own thing
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 02:19:25)
Pro payers. Subban and Gorges got exactly what they deserve. Good hellos and farewells.
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 02:14:22)
This is not the year IMO. Thought it was, but was never too religious. Would love to be wrong, it is all pending on Chucky's game because I thinks he is the real deal.
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 01:58:57)
Am non-plused. WTF ownership group ran a franchise into the $minus column in the 90's and no offense to the Molsons, it is not rocket scientists to put back the CH in the plus column the last few years. Am short guy, every time I is in Alberta, I is very short. I love watching, rarely the last couple of years, the old bull taking down a kid a foot taller than he. That guy has to retire a hab
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 01:41:43)
Yeah it is bs. Dude is a great hockey player, wants to play in ch uni for this town, has great communication skills, the only guy who publicly is donating $ to ALS while contributing the best of these montage stunts for a good cause among many... enough already- les cles sont a toi capitaine
- Comment on Habs will clear out lockers Saturday in Brossard (2014-05-31 09:18:43)
Am over my CH dread of not making Stanley cup finals... I had faith that this was the year! Admit to seeing a fluke window close as seasons forward are going to be tougher. Seems to me every team has young talent who start making noise. Colorado, Florida, Islanders, Blues, Blue Jackets... Soon the Nordiques will be another hill to climb. Gainey did fine as GM. Blowing up the team for speedy smurfs was something I was excited about, it was so counter intuitive. He needed locker room team after whatever happened to that years' CH went bowling in Edmonton... until he hired JM as coach, then I groaned as much as when MT was hired. Defensive game strategy, ugh! My hero Koivu did not want to be captain, the 'Artiste' could not fit under cap. Gomez was a high cap hit, but his big salary years were paid for and played, for the first year anyways like the 4-5mil he was paid by the CH. Mcdonnagh, I think Sather (hate that guy) insisted on the 1st round prospect as part of the trade. Moving forward, MB surrounds himself with Dudley, Carriere, Mellanby, Timmins and Molson is putting down the money on player development. This has been decades since management was well stocked since the team is now making money. Will not be surprised to see Gionta return as captain or Vanek sign big since Minnesota will not pay... Ugh! 2 more years dammit!