Trollhunter - (Adam Webb)Member since July 5, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
"Troll the troll"
- Comment on Brière expected to return to Habs’ lineup against Predators (2013-12-20 18:56:32)
1- Get the divorce papers in order. 2- (B) with myself giving color commentary as Don Cherry 3- (C) except I ignore the jabs to the ribs because the Divorce papers are ready.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-20 17:36:13)
With the new divisions and alignments many people had the habs at 7-10th in the east in pre-season predictions. The problem with this team is its a bubble team and *IF* they make the playoffs, they are NOT built for the playoffs. Now how the big question. How the Heck do they proceed?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-19 23:07:34)
Good luck to whichever eastern team reaches the finals
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 36 – Canadiens explode in third, win 3-1 (2013-12-17 21:23:57)
Can anyone explain to me why Therrien sends his fourth line out in an offensive zone faceoff with 30 seconds left in the period? The team had just gained some momentum after a pp. They lose the faceoff... puck goes the other way... they ice the puck... Now there's a faceoff in our zone(Against phoenix' 1st line) where the Coyotes almost score before the period ends. This is not the first time he does stuff like that and I just don't GET IT???!!!!!?????!!!
- Comment on Tired Habs take a break to visit sick kids in hospitals (2013-12-16 17:10:54)
That would be a shame. I had hopes Beaulieu would replace Markov (I use the term with hesitation. Its no easy task filling those skates). But with his offensive minded play and his finess I was hoping he could help plug that hole when Markie is no longer with us. But at the end of the day Nathan needs to realize that defense has to come first.
- Comment on Tired Habs take a break to visit sick kids in hospitals (2013-12-16 17:05:01)
Oh i forgot to mention he`s got good hand eye coordination and works hard on deflections. He`s gotten pretty good at it too.
- Comment on Tired Habs take a break to visit sick kids in hospitals (2013-12-16 16:47:34)
i remember a couple of people were disappointed the Habs drafted Connor Crisp. his skating needs improving granted, but that can always be worked on. He scored the majority of his goals around the net last year which translates well for the NHL since the majority of goals are scored around the paint. He`s 6`4`` now. Still 225 lbs. Can be a good bottom six player the Habs could use in a few years. Anyways I wanted to post this video after i saw the game but I completely forgot lol. Found it on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XANLmcysG6o he outbattles Edm oilers first round pick Darnell Nurse in front of the net to send the game into overtime then flat out destroys Tolchinsky(even though Tolchinsky is a small player its still impressive). And then gets the shootout winner for the Wolves :) All in all a good prospect the habs will hopefully help develop into a player this team desperately needs in our bottom 6.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 33 – Flyers “edge” woeful Canadiens 2-1 (2013-12-12 19:17:22)
tavares is there (2nd line). The other guys you listed are possibilities too, either way it would be a great team!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 33 – Flyers “edge” woeful Canadiens 2-1 (2013-12-12 16:45:58)
I`m all about chemistry and special teams for Sochi. Here goes... Kunitz Crosby Nash Tavares Toews Sharp Duchene Stamkos(Getzlaf) St-Louis (Perry) M.Richards Bergeron Carter *If Stamkos is out replace St.Louis with Getzlaf and Perry Keith Weber Vlasic Doughty Bouwmeester Pietrangelo ???? Subban Price Luongo Smith
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 17:43:33)
When i saw this it made me laugh and think of this site... FIRST!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn612HU7HAE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUi7GJNg51C3jgmYTUwqoUXA "Troll the troll"