PuffNStuff - (H. R Puffnstuff)Member since July 5, 2013
Habs fan since: 1996
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 78 – Canadiens fall behind 3-0, win a wild one 7-4 (2014-04-04 20:06:23)
From his days as a talking head on L'antichambre MT the chode despised PK and he still does. Like the other chode before him same initials he will run the best player out of town. When MT's gig is up and he is back in the chamber PK will be s star for years and years in this league.
- Comment on Habs hold practice in Florida without Plekanec (2014-03-28 15:29:16)
What you say falls off me like water on a nicely waxed car, I don’t mind this place a lot of people have good things to say. What I don’t like is the blah blah about the 70’s glory days what do I care as long as I been a fan they have been pure shite and cup less I might as well be a Maple Leaf fan.
- Comment on Habs hold practice in Florida without Plekanec (2014-03-28 15:20:54)
I agree almost sprained my thumb scrolling by it on my phone.
- Comment on Bourque, Murray back in Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-03-22 15:02:54)
Mattyleg is MT.
- Comment on Habs get day off after win over Avalanche; Bozon’s condition improving (2014-03-19 12:57:41)
The Habs get more days off than a supply teacher. -Look at the pretty flowers Michele-
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-13 10:15:47)
Jagr - 21 - 36 - 57 Briere - 11 - 10 -21 Just sayin *sigh*
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 67 – Boston stomps Canadiens 4-1 (2014-03-12 22:41:36)
LMAO when asked why did the cube get the most ice time, MT replied I liked what he brought tonight…yes no shots, maybe a hit….um what else? What a tool for a coach, hope this nimrod is not back next year.
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 2: Canada 6, Austria 0 (2014-02-15 21:30:54)
After the game Putin sent a bottle of the finest Vodka down to Datsyuk’s room, Radulov found a Horse head in his bed.
- Comment on Habs’ Therrien faces heat while Guy Boucher takes coaching job in Switzerland (2014-01-27 12:05:52)
Keep repeating that and you might even start to believe it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 20: Bite me, Mr. Mayor! Desharnais the hero as Canadiens win Shootout (2013-11-15 22:51:29)
Easy there so he scored a SO goal, he is still a bum.