PuffNStuff - (H. R Puffnstuff)Member since July 5, 2013
Habs fan since: 1996
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Subban mum on contract talks during appearance at Canadian Open (2014-07-27 14:18:28)
PK would have signed long ago except for the fact he hates playing for MT, can’t say I blame him. :)
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-15 18:06:27)
I see the HIO clique is off to another drunken stupor I mean summit. Bringing the wifeys or you up there creepin wid 304’s?
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-07 11:16:18)
No new hab news I see just some old dudes still talking hockey trying to flex. Its summer dudes get out with your mains YOLO This board needs some fresh young blood. #whocares #thereislifeoutsideofhockey
- Comment on Gorges stunned by Habs’ desire to trade him, now waiting for next move (2014-06-30 15:37:52)
Ever made a typo pops?
- Comment on Gorges stunned by Habs’ desire to trade him, now waiting for next move (2014-06-30 15:34:44)
Goodbye Gorges, only a Goat would give a JG that kind of term and money and a NTC to boot. Good Riddance, too bad the JG fan-boys have their shorts in a knot, get out and get some sun it's summer.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Habs sign Markov to three-year contract; Burns named to Hall of Fame (2014-06-23 21:18:22)
Great, another three years of seeing Markov imitate a subway turnstile at rush hour. This team doesn’t know when to say bye, so what’s next Gionta for 3 more followed by the cube?
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 21:54:05)
One hell of an offensive defenseman that Josh Gorges now if he can only start scoring on the other teams goalie.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 23:45:17)
Maybe instead of all those days off try practicing ya putrid power Play MT.
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 21:42:54)
I don’t get the Bournival love around here; the guy has great wheels no hands. I guess some people like to see a guy skate really fast with a hockey stick in his hands. A 10 goal scorer on a career year.
- Comment on UPDATED: Pacioretty video, morning skate update with Game 5 tonight (2014-05-10 15:59:59)
Montreal will never win anything with DD as the number one center, he might be fine during the regular season but when they going get tough he can’t cut it. I might say the same for Max he will get you the 30 plus goals during the season but the man is too soft for the hard slugging, what a waste of size and talent. I say take him and put his lil buddy DD in his pocket and package them for some true grit. What the hell do I know anyways there are enough experts on this site that know it all.