Stimpy007 - (Jamie B)Member since March 21, 2008
Habs fan since: Born a Habs fan!!
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Corson, P Roy
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 10:53:31)
You mean like Tinordi?? The guy playing in the minors?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Predators preview: Mitchell in for Malhotra; Gilbert sidelined (2015-03-24 10:41:38)
Its not just burger they are playing really well as a unit. Lots of speed and match up well. Also have our number. I'd like to play them cuz I'm in Ottawa and would get to go but I'm worried.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Predators preview: Mitchell in for Malhotra; Gilbert sidelined (2015-03-24 10:24:33)
Dont forget about Ottawa!! They will be more then a handful for the Habs. IMO the hottest team in the league right now.
- Comment on Senators vs. Canadiens preview: Parenteau back in Habs lineup (2015-03-12 08:47:34)
Good Morning Habby's!! Big game toinght! I'd say its a bigger game for us and Montreal. Cant let this scoring problem get into the heads of our players!! If it already hasnt. Time to expose the Hamburgler. Having some buddies over and I just got a Bud Redlight so I want to hear it go off many times tonight. I'd love to see MT try Eller at centre with Max. Eller has picked up his play of late and they should try and harness it and well Max is always good so.....When he put DD on the third line last time he produced some points so I think its time to try it again. Dare I say put PAP test on the right side of that top line too??? :O
- Comment on Habs vs. Kings preview: L.A. fighting for a playoff spot (2015-03-05 15:35:37)
Top line is Stale for sure. Need to try Gally Eller and Patch together! DD did well when he went to the wing on the third line.
- Comment on Habs vs. Kings preview: L.A. fighting for a playoff spot (2015-03-05 13:09:31)
I was hoping for N8 playing with Petry on the second pair but MT doesnt fully trust N8 yet (which drives me batty) and sticks his buddy Gilbert in there. I think Gonchar struggles with second pair ice time so hopefully Emelin finds his game when hes back so he can take that spot.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 13:06:33)
Love IT!!!!! Funny thing is tho we do need scoring as well but Sekac just wasnt getting it done. I realize he was on the 3rd line. None the less its too bad the Habs didnt have the time to let him play out. We have a good shot this year. Lets go for it!!
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 12:31:24)
Good thing we are not in a popularity contest then!? This was a hockey trade which addresses a physical presence with goal scoring ability.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 12:25:24)
Great trade!! Obviously very sad to see a player with potential like Sekac go but you have to give up quality to get quality. In this case MB addresses a major need going down the stretch and into the playoff grind. DSP will come in very handy come April. Hopefully he can get his goal scoring going and finds his way onto our top line. I can only imagine what they are asking for Stewart which (IMO) is why MB went to Anaheim. Thumbs up from me!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-20 12:20:25)
I agree. Eller is under performing big time!! I would have sent Sekac in instead of Markov tho.