Stimpy007 - (Jamie B)Member since March 21, 2008
Habs fan since: Born a Habs fan!!
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Corson, P Roy
- Comment on Habs vs. Kings preview: L.A. fighting for a playoff spot (2015-03-05 15:35:37)
Top line is Stale for sure. Need to try Gally Eller and Patch together! DD did well when he went to the wing on the third line.
- Comment on Habs vs. Kings preview: L.A. fighting for a playoff spot (2015-03-05 13:09:31)
I was hoping for N8 playing with Petry on the second pair but MT doesnt fully trust N8 yet (which drives me batty) and sticks his buddy Gilbert in there. I think Gonchar struggles with second pair ice time so hopefully Emelin finds his game when hes back so he can take that spot.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 13:06:33)
Love IT!!!!! Funny thing is tho we do need scoring as well but Sekac just wasnt getting it done. I realize he was on the 3rd line. None the less its too bad the Habs didnt have the time to let him play out. We have a good shot this year. Lets go for it!!
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 12:31:24)
Good thing we are not in a popularity contest then!? This was a hockey trade which addresses a physical presence with goal scoring ability.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 12:25:24)
Great trade!! Obviously very sad to see a player with potential like Sekac go but you have to give up quality to get quality. In this case MB addresses a major need going down the stretch and into the playoff grind. DSP will come in very handy come April. Hopefully he can get his goal scoring going and finds his way onto our top line. I can only imagine what they are asking for Stewart which (IMO) is why MB went to Anaheim. Thumbs up from me!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-20 12:20:25)
I agree. Eller is under performing big time!! I would have sent Sekac in instead of Markov tho.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-19 11:01:40)
He'd be a beauty to have!!!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-19 10:56:41)
Pateryn was out there because Gilbert is useless and he wanted a Right hand shot on the second powerplay. We do have some big forwards but they dont Hit very often. Patch and Chucky could throw a few more hits. It wont kill them. And Weise especially. They are such good skating and often have great position but turn away.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-19 10:33:08)
Has anyone heard about him? Thought it was weird that they called up tinordi immediately. I mean you can play with a broken foot in the game it happens but when you take your skate off, its over! ....(fingers crossed) ughhh
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-19 10:28:53)
Whoever said teams save energy vs garbage teams is a complete idiot!! I personally saw DD skating his ass off to get to a puck when the game was all but over. (They were down 2 goals) Not to mention MT was playing our 5 best players for the last 30 seconds down 2 goals. Nobody takes games off. Thats absurd!!