Habifax - (Keith Redden)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: Mid 60's
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: The Flower
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 13:44:32)
1. I would try to trade plex for a top 6 winger. move Ag27 to center where he should be. 2. needs to be in MTL. 3. yes 4. Not that great here. 5. the Who, Ian Hunter, Smokey Robinson etc.... 6. A top six power forward. Hard to get. If not sign Penner for cheap.
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-15 10:04:03)
LL never developed. Came in with too many expectations and couldn't live up to it. Had to be a 1 or 2 center because he has no edge and really not physical. Too Bad I hope he can find a place in Calf. The MT extension makes sense to me. I think with a veteran coach you have to respect him and give him a 4 or 5 years deal. this seems to be the going rate for veterans. 2 or 3 for younger guys. you got to admit this team plays way better than when JM was there. Hated the 3rd period with JM. Love it with MT.
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-15 09:53:36)
Happy Fathers day to all Dads! I think the question is which is a better asset to have at the draft to package in a deal or to switch picks upwards with? Louis Leblanc or a 5th round pick? I would say the pick. What about you.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 11:27:42)
Turn out the lights.......
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 09:35:10)
I think Plexs is a valuable player. If he got away from Gio it would help him. Gio has to go IMHO. Sorry.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 09:32:28)
Good assessment. The only thing I would say is you have to have guys to replace all these. I speak more of the bulldogs. I agree totally with the Habs guys.
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-24 14:07:18)
Just reading some of the hilarity on the Brooks NY Post article. According to posters their Stephan has either a plate in his head or had a filling replaced? Some good Habs fans questioning the whole surgery BS.
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-24 13:10:36)
If I was coaching I would tell Prust to put on his best suit and stand behind the bench Sunday night.
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-24 11:15:37)
These guys should realize they may never set a better chance of getting to the finals. The Rangers are not a finals teams. How many times do you hear during the year 'yeah those rangers are going to be Eastern champs'??? NONE. This team is not a contender and have no business being where they are. Habs need to wake up and smell the coffee. Prust showed them how to beat the rangers. next step ...... Just Do IT!
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-24 11:10:56)
Yeah thanks NBC....