Habbergasted - (Tyler Mercure)Member since June 19, 2013
Habs fan since: 1988
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on NHL players jump on board with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (2014-08-15 11:26:10)
Does anyone think Sherbak makes the Habs? If he comes to camp stronger from his off-season. If he does not make it he cannot be called up correct? He is in minors still?
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 23:06:28)
Just pay the man!
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-24 23:14:33)
Very glad to see Eller get a contract prior to arbitration, gives me hope for Subban.
- Comment on Habs, Eller far apart heading into salary arbitration (2014-07-23 23:08:19)
Just as a side note Gallagher can slot in on any of these lines. Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher Bourque-Eller-Gallagher Sekac-Plekanec-Gallagher Weise-Prust-Gallagher
- Comment on Habs, Eller far apart heading into salary arbitration (2014-07-23 23:02:06)
We are not going to get Crosby and Letang.
- Comment on Habs, Eller far apart heading into salary arbitration (2014-07-23 23:01:06)
This is also my thinking. I do not want another arbitration hearing for Subban.
- Comment on Habs, Eller far apart heading into salary arbitration (2014-07-23 22:55:09)
I think Eller would end up with about 40-45 points, 15-20 goals. Pacioretty would start slow on the RW, but could be set up well from Galchenyuk. Eller could get alot of secondary assists, but would mostly be digging the puck out for Galckenyuk. Eller could end up putting in alot of loose pucks infront of the net. This line has potential merit, but I would like to see maybe Galchenyuk-Eller-Bourque for the existing chemistry. Plekanecs point total would heavily depend on how well Sekac performs. If Sekac could pot 20, Plekanec could be looking around 50 points. Gallagher would again be digging out the puck for Plekanec. I dont see Prust-DD-Bourque meshing well at all. On this line DD would be lucky to have 30 points. It would be a great year if Malholtra gets 20 points, maybe Bournival helps with that. The problem with these projected lines is that you forgot Parenteau, who is obviously a top six forward. Either Sekac or Bournival will sit. These are still the lines I would like to see, with who we have: Pacioretty-Desharnais-Parenteau Galchenyuk-Eller-Bourque Sekac-Plekanec-Gallagher Bournival-Prust/Malholtra-Weise
- Comment on Brisebois leaving job as Habs player development coach (2014-07-20 11:43:33)
Thanks for posting that. Get a deal done already MB.
- Comment on Brisebois leaving job as Habs player development coach (2014-07-18 22:00:32)
That seems to happen to alot of Bruins.
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-16 22:34:10)
I remember the line brawl against Ottawa, and Tinordi immediately picked Neil... So as a kid he allready had the golf balls to tango with an arguable heavyweight. Give him time and he will fill the role.