Habbergasted - (Tyler Mercure)Member since June 19, 2013
Habs fan since: 1988
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens winless in February (2015-02-03 22:49:32)
A two game skid and Desharnais back with Pacioretty. Diddnt see that coming did we? Now if Therrien scratches Sekac next game im gonna flip. My father and brother love the guy, (Therrien) but his constant line juggling and misuse of players (Weise) drives me nutts!
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 01:35:26)
Reminds me of Martin St Louis.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 01:33:50)
While I found the first period glare brutal, I thought the second and third were much better with the shadow cast over the ice. And to me the bouncing pucks and such aren't a bad thing, reminds me of my days on the pond. And while we rant about this outdoor game, its our Habs against the Bruins. *spits* Were not going to miss it.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 01:26:31)
Bingo!.... ...which is why I support goons.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 01:23:41)
I think Jordans injury also had a factor in Erics retaliation. Jordan has been playing well since his return but if you watch him its pretty obvious he protects that leg. While Phaneufs hit seemed clean Jordan went down hard on the leg.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 01:17:02)
I would take Eric Staal on the habs in a heartbeat! Crappy fighting and all..... ....which is why I support goons
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 01:08:43)
Cant say John son but can say Booner...
- Comment on Islanders vs. Canadiens preview: Tokarski gets start as Price sidelined with upper-body injury (2015-01-16 23:51:54)
I havent posted in awhile but saw the need to defend Tiny. He returned to the dogs in a week after taking one on the chin, and that tells me he is not only tough, but motivated. He could have milked a minor concussion but instead jumps right back out there. All this trade talk is starting to wear on me to the point of not wanting to visit this site anymore. Tiny wasn't a deep round prospect and everyone wanting to bail on him before he is truly given his chance is just crazy. Bring this kid up! Let him play the full second half to get his NHL grooming. See how he is into next season before any radical decision is made. And personally I liked Emelin but he is a changed man since his injury. If its a matter of it just not being 100% sit him. No matter what Tinordi on the 3rd pairing will be on par with Emelin.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview (2015-01-05 17:29:22)
Jagr has made it known he would like to play with Plekanec, and I think Sekac Plekanec Jagr would be one heck of a line.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 02:14:28)
Also agree. I was able to see Tiny play alot in London and have always liked him. Glad to be able to watch Big Mac this year, has come along way.