Walmyr - (Walmyr Freire da Silva)Member since May 9, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
Habs fan since: 1995
Favorite current player: Tomas Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 12:51:04)
...And apparently he will play with Bourque and Eller. Let's hope they play the same way they did during the playoffs.
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 12:45:21)
Cal, I'm very happy to have the chance to watch Montreal vs Detroit on TV!...usually I have only streams... The best kind of game to watch on TV, indeed... CHeers buddy!
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 12:31:56)
Well...for those in Rio de Janeiro wanting to see tonight's game en portugais: http://espn.uol.com.br/programacao#14:00 CHeers
- Comment on Alexei Emelin in lineup, Nathan Beaulieu out for Habs against Bruins (2014-10-16 09:23:56)
...or maybe the Leafs are useless...
- Comment on Habs send Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-15 15:08:32)
Nice! 4-5 months away from wife and kids. A good gig for him indeed. I think is better than play in Hamilton, no? CHeers
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 09:09:40)
Morning everybody... Not a good game last night as you all already discussed. In a total of 82 regular season games I can see our beloved Canadiens having 3 or 4 games like this. That's why I really liked MT's words after the game. Forget about yesterday's result and get ready for the Bruins! And...next time we have a PP we could send Tinordi to the ice and tell him to stay in front of opposing goaltenders. I think he would be capable of create some traffic... CHeers
- Comment on Drop the puck! Canadiens set to open season in Toronto (2014-10-08 13:27:59)
Game day! Regarding today's poll I don't believe Max Pac will hit the 40-goal mark. But I do believe he will hit the 70-point mark as long as he stays healthy during the regular season. He could hit the 80-pint mark depending on the success of PAP on that line. Although I can see that some of you guys don't believe the Max-Pac - DD - PAP line will stay together for much longer. IMO Gallagher could play with Eller and Bourque. Pleks with the kids. Well I know nothing and I believe in MT!...It's good to have so many options. CHeers
- Comment on Habs make Jacob de la Rose their final cut before season opener (2014-10-07 15:26:15)
depth and money!...I blame GMMB for that!...
- Comment on Habs make Jacob de la Rose their final cut before season opener (2014-10-07 15:16:02)
5 years ago they probably wouldn't choose NJ...
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-07 09:48:04)
Krob and Oz...agree with you...but we can't talk about our centers without put DD in the mix... I really like what I saw from DLR. And the good thing about him is that he can play as a wing.