JMMember since May 8, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Rocket Richard
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 12:20:29)
Myself Ronn I would keep bringing in pieces till we can win a cup. A team is not gonna win a cup with all young inexperience Players. Like you said. Gotta be a mixture until you get the right mixture that's how you'll win a cup.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 12:12:47)
habsfanO - it will be all about how far MB wants this team to go in the playoffs. I really think we'll make the playoffs but we don't have enough skilled tough Guys to go far.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 12:02:34)
Bill - Like I said earlier. When you bring in players with very little or no skill like Zac Rinaldo who will probably at best get 8-9 points a year what he's doing is what you get. The owners must like paying out money for little return. Wish I had a job like that. come playoffs they mostly sit. What a way to make big money.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 10:24:33)
DD - Orpik should get at least 3 Games ... Thornton should get at least 10 Games ... Neal should get at least 3 Games.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 10:07:54)
If Thornton gets less than 10-Games it will differently prove the NHL is a joke!! That's why some of these Guys are 4th liners. Very little skill and partially Brain Dead ... Where can you get a job other than the NHL and get paid up to a Million dollars a year with no or very little skill. Lets base it on a Million Dollars. What a waste of 3-Mil per year. I would much rather bring in 3-players at 1.5-mil each with some skill whom could contribute much the same as the 3rd line.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 01:08:00)
I don't credit shawn thornton for nothing. He's a dirty SOB to do what he did tonight ...
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs fourth line ‘a big reason why we won the game’ (Video) (2013-12-07 23:56:30)
Hard to believe we are doing so well with a team of forwards half are very good and the other half are average or below but they are managing to win. Good on them ...
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-07 11:28:38)
JM - The Wings know how to Draft ...
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-07 11:23:27)
would have liked to seen Bournival with Galchenyuk and Eller Than we could have a look at two of our future lines The 1st and 3rd line. Keep Briere, Pleks and Gionta together They're on the way out. The 4th line is OK maybe not much production but Mr. Scott won't take liberty with some of our smaller players with Parros in the lineup and don't forget he did a number on Murray maybe it's payback time ...
- Comment on Nilan returns as HI/O Show guest (2013-12-07 10:17:03)
Knuckles should be taking Don Cheerys place on HNIC. Everything he says is right on. Good job Chris ...plus some of these Guys need the knuckles put to them ie PK Stock.