Ktowner - (Tim Nash)Member since May 7, 2013
Habs fan since: 1964
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Doug Harvey
- Comment on Parros, Murray will dress for Habs against Flyers (2013-12-12 13:32:49)
Tonight's match is the first game of the rest of the season. An important measure of how well the team can rebound from that other game. Good to see MT going right back to Price.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 20:34:26)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 18:19:58)
Well my ten game evaluation of MT with a healthy team is over and what can I say? Not a single regulation loss and what has turned into a cohesive team has given me more confidence in the staff behind the bench and scenes. Price should be Team Canada's #1, Subban should be on the team and Patches should be on Team USA. Not bad for our Habs!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 19:05:45)
Well it certainly shows that most sports commentators know absolutely nothing about the sport. On top of that so few real hockey people actually know enough about the goaltending position to offer an intelligent and relevant opinion. I almost always defer to my son, a goaltender with considerable experience, when it comes to discussions about the most difficult position in sport and he thinks that Price is playing the best he ever has and that no other goalie in the league right now is at the same level. I have faith in Yzermam, Babcock and their staff when it comes to player selection for team Canada and trust that Price will be on the team.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 17:15:09)
This will be a real test for our Habs coming off a great win over the Leafs riding a 5 game undefeated (in regulation or OT) streak, finally healthy and playing to their potential. This is the kind of game that veterans such a Gionta and Markov need to shine. Price will be Price (the best goaltender in the league), PK will need to keep playing smart and Gally, that buzz saw of energy can be the difference. I expect the Devils to key in on Plecs and why not, he is on quite the roll so guys like Eller and Chucky should seize the opportunity to step up. I am looking forward to another win something like 3-1.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 17:39:39)
Hockey Night in Canada was best when the home team play by play crew did the game. We'd get Gallivan and Irvin in Montreal and whoever was in Toronto. Now we just get the same old Toronto centric Hughson, Simmer, Gally crew. These guys even make me miss Bob Cole (sad to say).
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 19:58:21)
Great first period for the "disgustingly healthy" Habs!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 19:53:01)
I used to like Jim Hughson when he first started out with TSN but ever since he joined HNIC he has been so pro-Leafs that it is nauseating. Jeez, there are two teams on the ice!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 25 – Canadiens top Buffalo 3-1 for fourth in a row (2013-11-27 22:36:00)
Nah, he obviously reads my posts after all Habs are 4 and 0 in my 10 game "healthy team" coach evaluation.
- Comment on Habs get well-deserved day off on Sunday (2013-11-24 23:20:24)
Hold on my ten game healthy team evaluation of him is only three games in.