Ktowner - (Tim Nash)Member since May 7, 2013
Habs fan since: 1964
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Doug Harvey
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-07 18:38:39)
He is faster than Crosby, watch how he strides, and his acceleration is unmatched. Crosby is much better at protecting the puck because he is built a lot like Bobby Hull - a big rear end and not too rangy and as a forward, it is all about puck control. Suban is the most mobile defense man in the game today. We all have our opinions and I have stated mine.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-07 17:53:56)
I have always enjoyed this time of the hockey season when all the fans speculate about what player would fit in what role and all the related trade talk. However let's get one thing straight. This franchise has the chance to set themselves up with a genuine franchise player in PK Suban. He is the real deal. He is one of the best skaters to come along in a very long time. He is faster, smoother and has better acceleration than Coffey, or Orr, or Crosby, or anyone else in the post expansion (television) era. His point shot is devastating, his release is quick, he can shoot from either side and he will only get better at it. He can hit and isn't afraid of anyone. He demonstrated this playoff year his ability and desire to lead by example. One of his best assets is the fact other teams and their fans hate him. Price was locked up long term and has established himself as one of the best a franchise netminder. MB needs to settle very soon with a multi-year deal in the 8-9 million region if he doesn't we will lose a very rare opportunity indeed.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Habs will face more pressure next season (2014-06-08 20:11:40)
Nice synopsis but I disagree in your comparison of Suban and Doughty. Suban is much more mobile, is quicker, hits better and that shot well there is no comparison. Doughty is very skilled, is bigger and plays is a city where the scrutiny is not that significant. I have paid a lot of attention to Doughty this playoff and feel his lack of mobility and by that I mean his ability to execute sharp turns and accelerate are his weak points. Still he would look awfully good with a CH on his chest.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Habs will face more pressure next season (2014-06-04 20:52:23)
Not to worry Timo, things have a way of working out. Kreider will get his own back. I just wish that an errant puck finds Healey's face in this series to shut him the ^%#@ up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 21:35:27)
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 21:33:12)
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 21:47:19)
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 20:37:16)
Healey wearing his Ranger jersey tonight.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 20:11:19)
Could always use the MUTE button, That's my answer.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Demers, Nilan talk Habs vs. Rangers (2014-05-21 19:28:38)
And that track record Danno speaks volumes.