habfaninottawa - (Michael Dibartolo)Member since May 5, 2013
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Subban/Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-04 01:25:25)
Isn't it better to lose to a team like Buffalo for whom the pints don't matter? 2 pts won't help them make the playoffs, or the Oilers. But losing to teams fighting for playoffs positions need those points. Those are the big important games. Who gives a crap about Buffalo. And you can't say "easy points" because one of the great things about hockey is that, regardless of who is playing, any team can win any game.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 00:31:41)
Bergevin should have traded Emelin instead of Gorges.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 19:06:45)
I am conflicted about this game. I have only watched 4 games and those were the 4 games the Habs lost. I have yet see watch a winning game. So do I watch this one, and risk another loss? Do I not watch and hope my curse continues? I am fully willing and prepared to not watch a single game for the rest of the season, regardless of how ridiculous that sounds.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 22:40:41)
Great season, all said and done. See y'all next year. Go Habs go!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 23:27:46)
In Therrien's post-game, he stated that Emelin has a "body injury" from last game
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 21:53:50)
Not a game for those with heart conditions.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 21:33:01)
I see that goal as a sign from the Hockey gods. A message to the Habs so that they don't get complacent and keep the pressure on.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-23 01:41:54)
I'm astonished at this Canadiens win. Tokarski played with purpose and both goals against were flukey. The Habs are still in a tough spot and drastically need to improve upon their defensive play and giveaways. But if they start getting those lucky bounces and pay with confidence they may just make a series if this yet. 9 down, 7 to go. Go Habs go!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-20 01:59:29)
It was fun while it lasted. But barring a miracle, this series is done.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-15 01:28:34)
Glorious! Lucic's tears are delicious! Big baby Bruins. Bring on the Rangers! 8 down, 8 to go. Go Habs go!!!