Marcus10 - (Marco D)Member since May 4, 2013
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-08 07:26:15)
Crazy. If that's true then there should be a serious investigation launchced by the Habs. We're talking blatant calls here.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-08 07:12:21)
Problem with refs in the NHL is how much calls are open to interpretation. They simply don't call it straight. It looks like they already decide who to target before a game or series starts. PK and Prust come to mind...big bullseyes on those two. If the games was tied 1-1, NO WAY that goal would have been counted. Can't let the outcome of an important games rest on a questionable goal. Since the score was 2-0, they gave the benefit of the doubt to the losing team. And in doing so changed the outcome of the game and series on a questionable goal. Complete and utter BS!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 23:09:33)
I can see that, but that soccer kick could have costed us the whole series, never mind the game. Man I can't sleep now I'm so pissed!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 23:07:02)
Exactly. Steve Kouleas on TSN actually got the rule book out to explain how and why it was a good (bullshit) goal. Come on man
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 22:45:59)
What can you say other than Carey played well, and 2 of the next 3 games are at home. One game at a time. We'll take it Thursday and home, and then a couple of wild weekend afternoon games later we'll advance. ...just trying to erase a bad dream with a good one...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 22:38:11)
Habs should wear cleats next game. Betcha if it was the other way around it would have been called back. And seriously now - seriously - Steve Kouleas on TSN is so obviously a Habs hater and such a huge Leafer it's not even funny.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 21:48:11)
All 'cause of a kicked in goal. I guess you need to wear soccer cleats to get called on that?!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-06 07:01:34)
2 important observations from this whole season: #1. When the Habs score the first goal, or are leading the game, they play great - confident, exciting, energetic, and take chances. When then they are down a goal they play like a bunch of hacks - nervous, desperate, and stupid. #2. When they let in a bad goal - whether it is the fault of Price or not - they crumble and let in ANOTHER bad goal within the next minute or so. THAT is a true killer. 2 bad goals in a minute and I know the game is pretty much over.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators spank Canadiens 6-1, take series lead (2013-05-05 22:57:09)
Totally. I give Price credit for hanging in there tonight. But in all of these ugly games that CH loses, the opposing team seems to score 2 or 3 goals in a matter of a couple of minutes.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators spank Canadiens 6-1, take series lead (2013-05-05 22:54:35)
Correct! The refs hate PK and have it in for him.