habfan100 - (Arvy)Member since April 27, 2013
Habs fan since: Forever
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:54:55)
Could easily be 6-0 Hawks right now without Price in net.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:54:07)
Embarassing. Boo them out of the building. What a joke.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:45:38)
Score one for the fans you plugs!
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:42:35)
How many scoring opportunities have they created in the last 5 games? They goalies didn't steal the show in those games.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:39:49)
This is brutal...5 goals in the last 5 games? Ugh. Honestly, we would be 0-5-0 right now through these last 5 if it wasn't for Price. This team can't score. Plain and simple. Score one for the fans at least, pathetic performance. After that pathetic outing vs Calgary they come out like this? Ugh.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 15:02:14)
My guess was $8.75 x 8, ah well. Good deal, Habs overpaid a little but that contract is still a good one, we can't lose PK. He earned his payday. We get PK through his prime years. If he would have had a really good season on a one year deal, he could have asked for $10Mx8 next year. Slight overpayment, but well worth it.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-07-31 23:06:18)
I'm off to bed. Here's hoping to some great news in the AM! G'night all.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-07-31 22:57:52)
I don't have a huge issue with it, it keeps players on the cheap for 5 years and makes them prove themselves. It's important in this cap era. Having said that, PK has earned his long term deal. He proved himself to MB and now there's an arbitration hearing scheduled for tomorrow morning? Come on. PK deserves his payday. As Teddy KGB said in Rounders..."Pay him, pay that man his maaney."
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-07-31 22:55:01)
The Habs presenting a case to the Arbitrator that PK is $5.25M defenseman in this league is like telling the teacher your dog at your homework in elementary school. It's no doubt the Arbitrator sides with P.K. I don't think he gets the $8.5M but he gets something between $7.5M-$8M. Please don't let it happen.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-07-31 22:48:32)
He can get $7M minimum in arbitration, and if he has a hell of a season where hes nominated and/or wins the Norris, he pretty much holds all the cards during next year's negotiations, and at that point, him staying a hab long term are very slim. This is the best time to sign PK to a long term deal. Do it next year and you will most likely overpay by $1.5M and that's if you haven't soured all negotiations.