CharlieH24Member since April 26, 2013
Habs fan since: 1991
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-14 18:41:32)
Would Beaulieu-Weaver be such a bad 3rd pairing on D? And have Beaulieu QB the 2nd unit of our PP, which has been dismal? 100pts, don't argue with results, blah blah blah...I just don't like the Cube in these playoffs. I'd take youth and talent over experience and diminishing puck skills anyday. Maybe that's why I'm not a coach. Let's go boys.
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-08 10:18:59)
Hello all. I've been living in London, and been attending UWO for the past couple of years (a native of good 'ol westmount)...Never been to a Knights game before, but I am catching game 3 tonight! I'll keep an eye on big Mike Mccarron, from youtube, that kid sure has some sweet hands for a 6'6 power forward. ill give you all my official scouting report post-game. GHG!
- Comment on Bring on the Sabres (2014-03-25 14:42:15)
Just checked the team out on hockeydb...had no idea J.J. Daigneault was a defenseman on that squad. Calm cool and collected Carey. It's scary to think that he is only 26...not even in his prime yet!
- Comment on Bring on the Sabres (2014-03-25 14:12:04)
It feels a little bit like '93...who am I kidding, I was 2 years old then. But for real, how does this year's edition of the Habs stack up to our last Stanley Cup winning team? Can Carey channel his inner Roy? Do we have enough scoring punch for timely playoff goals? I know it doesn't seem like we have enough grit for playoff hockey, but I think our boys are up to the task. Feel free to reminisce about '93 and make comparisons to this year's team. I want to hear what the parade was like!
- Comment on Bring on the Sabres (2014-03-25 13:41:43)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Griffe-Sportive/154528438004600?fref=ts Follow this page on Facebook, they post the live stream (RDS) every game...Helps me keep up my french living in London, Ont!
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 23:35:53)
No I have not, but I am not unfamiliar with hard labour...being a Painter would be great, I can only move up from there right?
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 22:13:50)
Can you hire me as a roughneck? I'm gonna be graduating university in a couple months and want to do something to make some $$$ for a year or two. And of course we can have endless talks about Habs-related stuff :)
- Comment on HI/O Show: The return of St. Patrick … and much more (2014-03-20 01:19:03)
http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/ratings.php?db=201013&sit=5v5&type=individual&teamid=0&pos=skaters&minutes=200&disp=1&sort=HARTp&sortdir=DESC EOTP wrote an article about this specific stat where both Gally's are in the top 3. Can someone put this in context, I am hammered
- Comment on Price takes part in full practice, but still listed as day-to-day (with video) (2014-03-14 18:32:06)
Hey Mike, absolutely, I think Bournival would bring a lot to that line. But then where do you slot in Briere to get him going? Assuming we need him to become the point-per-game playoff performer that he is. This team is just a cluster**** of inefficiency and streakiness, combined with bad coaching. 80% through the season and we just broke up our top line...
- Comment on Price takes part in full practice, but still listed as day-to-day (with video) (2014-03-14 18:19:11)
“But at times you’ve got to adjust with the players that you’ve got and put together lines that you think will give you success as a team.” So taking the little engine that could (Gally) off a line that has had the most success this season and putting Vanek on his off-wing on that line guarantees success? Why not stick with 67-51-11 and put Vanek on his natural left side with Plekanec and AG27...but no, using logic has proven too difficult for MT. What a joke of a coach this guy is. I hope I eat my words, but I don't think I will be. And what's up with 48-14-21 playing on the same line...is MT intentionally trying to get them pushed around for the whole game? That is the smallest line I have ever seen.