gmoan - (G Moan)Member since April 24, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 3 – Toker smokin’, Galchenyuk OT hero and Canadiens are back in the series (2014-05-22 22:10:55)
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 1 – Canadiens annihilated 7-2 by Rangers in series opener (2014-05-17 20:02:36)
I still believe...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-28 07:47:43)
Lars eller playing within himself or playing within MT's coaching... Eller is not a fourth line center Boone! Christ, we keep saying we need a big fast center with hands and what do we do.... Put him in the fourth line on a short leash.... Way to develop what should have been one of your top prospects....Wake up everybody.... We are not winning the Stanley cup with DDH as your top line center regardless of well he's playing now, sorry.
- Comment on Habs will start Budaj in goal against Bruins (2014-03-24 15:58:58)
Protecting Price... Sad
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 56 – Lost weekend for Canadiens (2014-02-02 16:56:53)
MB is an idiot, but he does speak french... Briere is useless but he is from quebec... DD is small but ... You get the picture...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 56 – Lost weekend for Canadiens (2014-02-02 13:41:14)
I don't know maybe try a big center on the pp... Eller?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 56 – Lost weekend for Canadiens (2014-02-02 13:37:53)
Way to shoot the DDH spot on the crest
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 56 – Lost weekend for Canadiens (2014-02-02 13:34:57)
Watching the habs play is just boring, so fucking boring it's painfully boring, uninspiring hockey except for Pk and price of course... Welcome to borsville
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-25 01:22:08)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-15 22:57:04)
Wow Boone, you think DD has better hands than Eller? Fine? A big center with great hands that battles is fourth on the pp depth chart after pleks DD and briere and fine! Let's settle for eller....! What is going here? Am I losing my mind or is there more to DD and Briere? ... Probably less... Much less