LouisvilleMember since April 16, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Former Hab Ryan White signs with Flyers (2014-08-08 11:48:19)
A lot of folks smoking some good stuff today. Prust is done. He will not get better...he will only get worse. FINISHED!
- Comment on Former Hab Ryan White signs with Flyers (2014-08-08 09:45:39)
Prust is finished. He can no longer play in this league. He has little talent. What has sustained him is heart and aggressive play. He still has the heart but he no longer has the assets to play his game. His shoulders are gone for good. He's coming off 2 miserable seasons and a useless playoffs. He's done. Only Therrien and MB seem to be clued out, AGAIN! But I suspect Therrien will keep playing him in first and second line roles. Brilliant. White is a fourth liner. No doubt about it, but as with Briere, we will likely see what reasonable and logical coaching will allow him to do. But I suspect that even when Briere and White prove to be much more useful to their new teams than they were with the Habs we will have many on this site still blaming them instead of Therrien.
- Comment on National world junior development camp underway in Brossard (Video) (2014-08-05 10:32:47)
If the Cube is back next year it is because of MT's penchant for playing veterans way beyond their best before date. Not only should the Cube be gone but Prust should no longer be playing in the NHL. He has been pretty useless these last 2 seasons. Not only does this stupid coaching strategy hurt the team by icing weak players, it hurts the team because young players that should have much more ice time don't get it. Tinordi should by now be NHL ready, but he isn't. Beaulieu should now be NHL ready, but he isn't. These are serious coaching and management deficiencies. MB's inept handling of PK has exposed him for what he is as well. Only Geoff's intervention at the 11th hour saved the day there. Looks like we are stuck with the Keystone Cop tandem of MT and MB for the foreseeable future, but I suspect GM will be paying much closer attention going forward.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-03 01:03:19)
Much hand wringing going on at HIO tonight. Personally I think that things came down the way they did because Geoff realized that MB had brought the Habs as close to the precipice of PK leaving in 2 years as he was comfortable with. Having allowed the arbitrator to rule on a 1 year contract would have been a disaster from a business point of view. MB allowed his friendship??? with a loser and probably racist coach get the better of him on this. Mr. Molson told MB in no uncertain terms what he thought about all this. I'm guessing there was some paint peeling in the room after GM was through with MB. In the end MB is greatly diminished and MT's days are numbered. Thank you Mr. Molson. We now have your back again.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 16:34:48)
PK is the most exciting player in hockey today. Personally I believe he's worth more. He'll single handedly fill up Jeff's barn for the next 8 years.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 16:31:57)
I disagree but respect your opinion. I think having a flashy black guy riles up a lot of people. Anyway, I cannot think of any other reasons for the hate on.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 16:27:17)
Racism...it's not that hard to understand.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 16:26:15)
Sounds like MB got read the riot act by Jeff last night. Incredibly stupid on MB's part to let it get so close to PK's walking after two years. Unfortunately MT is still in the mix but it is good to see that if push comes to shove MT will be the first man thrown under the bus. I expect same to happen before the end of the regular season. Not really that keen on MB given his handling of this.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Habs sign Markov to three-year contract; Burns named to Hall of Fame (2014-06-23 19:23:44)
Luck and Carey!
- Comment on (AUDIO) Habs sign Markov to three-year contract; Burns named to Hall of Fame (2014-06-23 19:06:59)
It will get worse when Rogers figures out that it needs to up its revenues to pay for this deal. Look for specialty channel charges to see the Habs in future years.