LouisvilleMember since April 16, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 09:38:13)
Of course you do.
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 09:36:11)
Somewhat of a cop out. Happy to see PK in the mix. I'm guessing MT had nothing to do with that decision. Frankly Patches does not have the psychie to be a captain. He seems unstable when he speaks with the media.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-29 00:31:19)
WHY OH WHY! Why bring back Glenn Healey?! WHY!
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 23:32:02)
Perhaps. Why have you changed your mind.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 22:41:11)
Wow, wow, wow. There are those who would trade PK and keep Markov. Heehee. PK is Geoff Molson's bread ticket for the next 8 years. He had to explain this to MB elst the arbitrator would have come back with the 1 year deal and the certainty that PK would be gone to TO or Boston in 2 years time. We are really lacking some brain power here tonight. Let's blame it on the warm weather.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 19:55:41)
I guess we agree to disagree on this one. I really cannot see Patches as a 200 ft player. He makes less than smart plays that his opponents capitalize on from time to time and it drives me crazy that he makes little effort to get back in the play. Of course I've never seen him get benched for this. PK on the other hand who will never give up on a play...well we know what happens to him.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 19:42:38)
What do you think about PK's chances of becoming a captain this season?
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 19:40:26)
Maybe not, but I think that he would have been serious trade bait for that power forward that the HABS do not seem to be able to find. And as I said time will tell but it is pretty clear that he is a very one dimensional player. I suspect that his career will be marked by wide vacillations in his scoring output.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 19:34:35)
Don't like him. I think he's a fraud. I guess time will tell, but I would prefer he was on another team. We could have got some serious assets for him, but MB is proving himself to be less than a visionary after all.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 19:28:01)
I'm still amazed by the crap people write about PK. Patches over PK for captain. Really!? Patches may score a lot of goals but he is not a leader. He has little if any heart and is quite happy to let the opposing teams pound Brandon Gallager into submission while Galley gets him the puck so that he might sit in the slot and take shorts. Galley career will end before he is 30 because of the punishment he takes. Frankly I would have traded Patches for some really player WITH HEART. Patches has zero hockey senses, continuously says idiotic things to the media and is one of the laziest players on the team. PK...well he is all heart, never gives up, is one of the classiest interviews in the league and would make the ideal next captain of the Habs...unfortunately there are still too many neanderthals in this league and by the sounds of it on this blog that still cannot handle a black man with authority.