trennyl - (Terry Lawrence)Member since April 14, 2013
Habs fan since: 1963
Favorite current player: Plekanic
All-time favorite player: Guy--the Guy
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-28 22:52:48)
Man oh man---is it ever time for Bob Cole to retire. I'm listening to the LA/Chi game and it sounds as if Cole delivers his commentary to 2 kinds of audience--radio listeners and retarded children. Updating the score constantly, even though the time and score are almost always on display and stating the obvious. when he just calls the game-he is fine. Here in Calgary the local radio broadcast "legend" -Peter Mahr finally retired after at least 5 years of sub-par play by play. He called Max Pac- Pekkarene--or something close to that. Bob Cole is an insult to my ears. The CBC with play highlights of him calling the last time the Habs won the cup---great memories-except I was traveling across Canada at that time and listened to games on CBC French-le bout!!!1. When Rogers takes over old school Cole must go.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 22:09:27)
That is the first one, we beat a good team, now we have to beat a better team. 4 lines rolling is the best. We have 4 lines rolling. Stay healthy and speedy and we can go at least one more round.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 22:04:06)
I live in Calgary--if anyone in my radius is asleep I know they are not Hab fans and I just woke them up!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 48 – Call the cops! Canadiens steal two points with 5-4 OT win (2014-01-16 22:33:31)
I agree, this game was won on some skill and a lot of luck. The coach had no answer for what the Sens threw at the Habs. His lines sucked, his in game changes sucked, the team won cuz --who knows--just not coaching.
- Comment on Gionta, Pacioretty skate with Black Aces (2013-05-04 23:30:42)
Oops--you mean--bugged eyed fat walrus. As rude and non PC as that shot was, everyone, Hab fan or not would know exactly which coach Prust was talking about. Glad there was no filter on his mouth for that sound bite--great to hear such emotion.
- Comment on Bring on the Senators! (2013-04-28 23:12:26)
Ok--maybe old news and an old thread but (cheers to the Habs--2nd from 15th) man o man -the females in the locker room debate. Do people really think a reporter of the other gender is in the locker room to check out "junk"? Please.... you disrespect reporters and humans in general. Do horny guys go into ob/gyn for the view? Do rape detectives love crime scenes? Give reporters a slice of respect. Give old school patricians like Cherry an update.
- Comment on Liveblog: Capitals at Canadiens (2013-04-20 21:35:48)
my thought was that back, a few months ago he got back on the "juice" . I don't say that as a joke or a put down just a keen observation.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 21:48:43)
Go home Hab-Proff you are drunk!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 21:46:08)
It's all moot, Bruins lost so status quo.