formerly known as the hcMember since April 13, 2013
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: larry robinson
- Comment on HI/O Show, Episode 3: Canadiens off to their best start since 1977-78 (2014-10-23 13:32:46)
UCE... and he is still being paid. I will assume/hope that changes with a conviction.
- Comment on HI/O Show, Episode 3: Canadiens off to their best start since 1977-78 (2014-10-23 03:16:56)
Personally, I would rather keep to hockey on this site... even though I do understand the sentiments of many here. GHG & go Canada.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-19 01:07:25)
The guy was paid NHL minimum wage and earned every nickel of that cheque.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-17 01:34:38)
It takes time for defencemen to develop, they need playing time and they will make mistakes. Maybe, as the season progresses and Tinordi/Beaulieu (hopefully) improve, they will get more games at Gilberts expense.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-17 01:29:06)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-17 01:11:18)
BTW: Habs are sure fun to watch when they move their feet and SKATE. I can't think of many teams who can match their speed. Beating Boston is always fun.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-17 01:08:45)
I'll tell you this for free, and in 25 words or less: I don't like the SportsNet broadcasts. I think they are junk. I will watch a few more to see if it's just an adjustment issue.
- Comment on Habs will have plenty to work on at practice (2014-10-15 11:51:27)
78 games remain. I am sure we will likely see all sorts of highs and lows (hopefully more highs) over the next 6-8 months. I'd wait at least one more game before pushing the panic button.
- Comment on Habs will have plenty to work on at practice (2014-10-15 11:46:05)
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 22:58:50)
Well, simply, I don't have the literary talents that you obviously have. I Usually bite my tongue, 'live and let live' if you may. The Plekanec slagging got old (no, I don't have a man crush), I won't apologize. I can't think of a clever signature.