formerly known as the hcMember since April 13, 2013
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: larry robinson
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 00:32:24)
What's wrong with trying different line combinations during an 82 game season? At some point, these little experiments, assuming that is what it was, may be pay off in a big way.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 00:30:02)
He meant the position.
- Comment on Eller, Weaver, Allen take part in Habs’ practice (2014-12-15 16:29:57)
Have you guys been watching Yakupov over the last couple of years? I watch most of the Oilers games, and thus far, based on what I have seen, I would say nyet! Edit: It would need to be one heck of a bargain.
- Comment on Eller, Weaver, Allen take part in Habs’ practice (2014-12-15 15:24:34)
RE: Tanking It is hard to tell which of you are serious and which are not. Sooo... Last place team has a 20% chance of picking first overall. Although those are indeed the best odds, it should be pointed out that there is an 80% chance that you will not. Even if the Oilers go on a tear (and they wont, not for long anyway), they will still finish in the botom 3. I still think they will be last, no matter what. They really are that bad.
- Comment on ‘Our Dinner With Jean Béliveau’ (2014-12-14 16:33:27)
And it's a good thing too.
- Comment on ‘Our Dinner With Jean Béliveau’ (2014-12-14 01:18:35)
Just for shicks and giggles, I asked my 16 yr old daughter and 15 yr old son who Nelson Mandela was. They had a fairly decent understanding of who he was. I feel embarrassed for Bernier, even if he is a Leaf. This ought to be a good lesson for agents or whoever books the players to these events... never make assumptions!
- Comment on Habs’ Subban misses practice as he battles the flu (2014-12-12 00:16:29)
Not a chance. Free Nobody
- Comment on ‘He was in a class of his own. He was Jean Béliveau': Geoff Molson (2014-12-11 00:38:26)
Seriously??? Free Nobody
- Comment on Canadiens given day off Sunday while fans pay their respects to Jean Béliveau (2014-12-07 15:38:29)
Gonchar and Allen is the cost of moving Bourque and Moen. You could say short term pain for long term gain. Free Nobody
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 21:16:37)
Well, here's hoping for a miracle. #Free Nobody