formerly known as the hc - (frank collins)Member since April 13, 2013
lac la biche
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: brandon prust
All-time favorite player: larry robinson
- Comment on Habs’ Bourque sidelined with upper-body injury (2013-12-04 14:06:29)
It's about money. Plain, pure and simple.
- Comment on Bournival returns to Habs lineup against Devils (2013-12-02 16:07:57)
The first book is almost a script for the series. (you do gain some insights that you wouldn't get from the series). After that, the books and series somewhat stray from each other. Excellent series (tv and books). Just don't fall in love with any characters.
- Comment on Bournival returns to Habs lineup against Devils (2013-12-02 16:04:10)
I expect that sentiment to be repeated with a couple of losses back to back .
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 13:33:13)
I tire of the Schizophrenic mood swings, I don't need to come on here and read, but I do. Atleast the Habs are rellevant to MANY people. Can't fault folks for their passion.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 13:16:38)
Fire everyone, trade everyone else... Later.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 23:10:41)
I think you folks missed the sarcasm...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 23:05:20)
I think Don is an idiot, BUT, he ain't goin anywhere. Rogers is in the business of making money. As much as we don't like him, there are all kinds of Laff fans who think he is the bees knees, and they watch hockey too. BTW, isn't Rogers the principle owner of MLSE?
- Comment on About this evening … (2013-11-30 09:10:30)
I thought I had read somewhere that almost 20% of games go to the shootout. I am too lazy to research but have no doubt that someone here knows. Anyway, I wouldn't mind the shootout if fewer games were settled that way. Too many games end that way. Just my mini rant for the week. Oh that and I really hate the Laffs.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-27 02:21:03)
Any GM will say that they always look for ways to make their team better.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-27 02:15:57)
Wow. Bell really got their ashes kicked.