Supersonic - (V Rodas)Member since April 13, 2013
Habs fan since: 1993
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Koivu
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-13 11:37:51)
CBC reporting the Sabres news, saying Lafontaine trails only Joe Mullen in goals scored by american born players when Modano, Roenick and Tkatchuk had more.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin signs four-year contract extension (2013-11-01 11:44:11)
coaches probably don't know and don't care much for thoses stats. For example, most hockey people around the league love Price even when he had below average stats. Gallagher has talent, you dont need stats to prove talent
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-30 07:00:27)
he used to play on the pk under J Martin when we had one of the best pk units in the league
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-30 06:52:49)
Good point. Markov is the king of icings. He's great at clearing the puck using the glass, even when not kiling penalties, unfortunately. Wish the nhl kept stats of that
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-25 07:01:12)
Love that Bournival kid. Great speed, decent hands. Anyone remember a certain Ryan O'byrne? Dare I say: great move by Gauthier?!
- Comment on Tinordi sent down to Hamilton, Pateryn called up (2013-10-23 19:14:51)
@Maritime Ronn you seem to be implying that he cannot be considered one of the greats because he did not win a Stanley cup. Was Alfredsson one of the greats? Ray Bourque? it's a teams sport and it starts with the management
- Comment on Habs waiting for MRI results of Pacioretty’s injury (2013-10-17 15:40:30)
other than Wendel Clark, I don't know of any defenseman that was converted into a forward with success. Clark was the #1 pick overall And Burns has 20 goals in over 100 games with San Jose, not exactly top 6 production
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-17 11:40:05)
I would like to see Latendresse before Gagne, There's no winger in Hamilton that deserves to be brought up
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-17 11:37:56)
Gagne who can put pucks in the net?! Not anymore, he has 12 goals in the last 3 seasons and 17 goals each two season before that And he's become injury prone.
- Comment on Gionta will be in lineup against Jets; Brière demoted to fourth line (2013-10-14 17:19:53)
I don't think Plekanec should be moved either. Elite teams have depth at center