TPT Petes - (Joe Hartnett)Member since April 12, 2013
Habs fan since: 1967
Favorite current player: Brendan Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 12:37:16)
Thanks HH, I've read your comments before and never thought of you as such a pacifist that you would be disgusted that one of these creeps has been killed by our sergeant at arms.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 12:01:04)
When someone shoots one of our soldiers then runs into our Parliament Bldg with obvious intent to kill again, I cheer the fact that he is now dead. Hope they kill the other gunmen soon
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-21 10:44:19)
Awesome!! that's the one. Much appreciated!
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-21 10:41:22)
Anyone have a good link to stream the game tonight? I believe it was Dipsey that posted a link to RDS during the preseason that worked really well. I just clicked on it and the game was there. No pop ups at all. Only problem, I forgot to bookmark it. Thanks.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 23:51:19)
Thought it was $7.2M after averaging it over 7yrs. I might be wrong
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 23:45:40)
Worst analyst on air. Makes even Pierre McGuire look like a genius
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 23:26:34)
walking distance, sorry it doesn't ryhme
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 23:15:14)
Maybe the best part was my leaf fan friend picked up the tab. He had a great time! The guy beside us at the bar cheered so voraciously after the Habs first goal he fell off his bar stool and was flailing helplessly on the floor until my buddy helped him up. Great game! Hope its the first of many this season.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 22:59:23)
Kozun and Percy certainly did look better than MacClean or Orr would've though. Got to give leafs mgt just a little credit for picking some talent over hooliganism.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 22:55:29)
Watched the game at McKibbons with my buddy who happens to be a leafs fan. I picked the venue only because we had watched the Habs beat the Goons in OT last spring from the same seats. When Youpi walked in to ham it up with fans and down some shots(I didn't actually see him down any but the bartenders were offering), I knew we were in for a great night! Don't want to post anything negative after such a huge win. Lots of work to be done, but this win points our boys in the right direction. A road win speaks volumes. Especially against the leafs. I don't care how it is accomplished.