TPT Petes - (Joe Hartnett)Member since April 12, 2013
Habs fan since: 1967
Favorite current player: Brendan Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Bring on the Bruins! Canadiens get ready for a busy weekend (2014-11-22 09:57:22)
Just watched the Prout beat down on Lucic. Not that I approve of the stick to the crotch prior to the beautiful one punch dropping of this creep, but i think it shows that players around the league are sick of Lucic's dirty stick work. It's about time he gets to taste some of his own medicine. Makes me so happy to see a true bully get his comeuppance.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens trounce Bruins for fourth in a row (2014-11-13 23:09:24)
watched the game from my favorite bar stool at McKibbons. Last time I was in town I attended the game live and felt I didn't get my money's worth. Tonight was full value. So nice to see Weise and Beaulieu win their fights asgainst our arch rivals. Nice to see Sekac bring added firing power to the offense and Gonchar bring a calming influence to the defense. Chucky is turning into a powerhouse. Stands out as the most talented player on the ice when he's out there. We may have something really good going with this team. I think it's a way better team than the one that faced the Rangers in the semi's
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 12:37:16)
Thanks HH, I've read your comments before and never thought of you as such a pacifist that you would be disgusted that one of these creeps has been killed by our sergeant at arms.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 12:01:04)
When someone shoots one of our soldiers then runs into our Parliament Bldg with obvious intent to kill again, I cheer the fact that he is now dead. Hope they kill the other gunmen soon
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-21 10:44:19)
Awesome!! that's the one. Much appreciated!
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-21 10:41:22)
Anyone have a good link to stream the game tonight? I believe it was Dipsey that posted a link to RDS during the preseason that worked really well. I just clicked on it and the game was there. No pop ups at all. Only problem, I forgot to bookmark it. Thanks.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 23:51:19)
Thought it was $7.2M after averaging it over 7yrs. I might be wrong
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 23:45:40)
Worst analyst on air. Makes even Pierre McGuire look like a genius
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 23:26:34)
walking distance, sorry it doesn't ryhme
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 23:15:14)
Maybe the best part was my leaf fan friend picked up the tab. He had a great time! The guy beside us at the bar cheered so voraciously after the Habs first goal he fell off his bar stool and was flailing helplessly on the floor until my buddy helped him up. Great game! Hope its the first of many this season.