Blade - (Glen)Member since April 12, 2013
Habs fan since: 1968
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Lafleur/Naslund/Roy
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-01 21:21:29)
1) no. Gotta sign pk first 2) same...need to do more 3) yes 4) probably the same. I want to see more change on the forwards
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-01 21:18:35)
Wish you would say how you really feel...
- Comment on Gorges stunned by Habs’ desire to trade him, now waiting for next move (2014-07-01 11:34:55)
No. 1) he is not signed yet 2) Markov is the leader. He will be the next C Subban will get a chance to wear the C in three years or 4 years. After Markov is gone and if he continues improving as a leader. He was better in 2013/2014 than he was in 2012/2013...leader-wise.
- Comment on “This is the tightest group we’ve ever had,” Price says of Habs (Video) (2014-05-31 21:07:16)
Two things i know today: 1) i enjoy Reading Timo's posts 2) Carey Price is going to win us a Stanley Cup one day
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-23 06:52:39)
Way to battle , boys. Keep it going. You are the better team!!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-11 08:59:52)
What about Marchand pulling Gallagher's helmet off. Racist? Come one...those are two scum bucket players who are out to cause chaos. But relax on the racist stuff
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-11 08:33:07)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-11 08:32:10)
Our boys look tired....even PK who is playing his guts out as usual.
- Comment on UPDATED: Pacioretty video, morning skate update with Game 5 tonight (2014-05-10 16:27:18)
True...but let's not forget all the posts the Bruins have been hitting. That is lady luck on our side...
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs given day off on Sunday; Game 3 Tuesday night at Bell Centre (2014-05-04 11:47:19)
I remember Mike Babcock saying that no team looks or seeks out adversity, but when it inevitably happens, the good teams will embrace it and learn from it. I don't think anyone will argue that the Bruins are the better all around team, but that does not guarantee a series win. I respect the doomsayers opinions on this site that are suggesting this series is done, but I would prefer to see how the boys deal with this adversity and see what they are made of before we start thinking about what's wrong and what to do about next year. Go Habs!!