Blade - (Glen)Member since April 12, 2013
Habs fan since: 1968
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Lafleur/Naslund/Roy
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-15 22:45:49)
HA! Nice one!
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-15 22:31:28)
Trading Pleks is a mistake IMO. Don't know what you got 'til it' gone....
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-15 22:12:45)
I am not quite sure what your point is about DLR in your post. Do you think he is worthy of playing or not? My guess from the tone of your post is that he is not....so who should replace him?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-15 19:49:48)
There seems to be a debate going on about Plekanec and his value. Frankly I equate him to Begeron on the Bruins? Do you think the B's are thinking of trading him any time soon? 'Nuff said.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-15 19:38:45)
Just back from a weekend away and i come back to this website and see that carey price video. As a dad to two boys ages 12 and 16....that is simply outstanding! I luv the guy
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-11 10:30:18)
At this particular moment, you are correct. If a seven game series starts today. Tampa is favoured without question. There is still a month to go, however and we play Tampa 2 more times. This is a game of adjustments and there is plenty of time to break down how to beat Tampa. Also plenty of time for the Habs to develop a good "hate on" for these guys.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-11 10:09:03)
Good post. Excellent, actually. Habs have more work to be done that TB for sure. But I am still convinced that a 7 game series could go either way. Mostly due to Price...but he is part of the team
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-11 10:06:56)
BREAKING NEWS The two teams who played at the Bell Centre last night are really, really good. I am pretty sure Tampa feels a lot better than the Habs do this morning, but I did not really see anything that would lead me to believe that in a 7 game series, these two teams will put on a helluva show with an outcome that could go either way.
- Comment on Lightning vs. Canadiens preview (2015-03-10 14:49:53)
What an absolute kick to the gut this news is...he is such an explosive pitcher.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rookie De La Rose bags pair as Canadiens beat Columbus (2015-02-26 19:09:30)
Toronto gets rid of Clarkson contract and puts Horton on long term injury reserve, still pays Horton (which they can afford) and gets the cap relief. Columbus was paying Horton for not playing....which they cannot afford. They now are paying for a player (Clarkson) that is actually playing. Win/Win. Columbus is not a spend to the cap team. Think about it a little bit and it will make sense. This is not a trade based on hockey talent...pure economics.