aHabGrowsInBrooklyn - (chester jenkins)Member since April 11, 2013
Habs fan since: 1982
Favorite current player: Gallagher!
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-19 10:53:42)
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 20:24:44)
When Desharnais muscles you off the puck, that's called diving.
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-18 11:33:14)
Hey! Why would Team Canada select James Reimer for the World Championships? Are they throwing in the towel?
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 17:54:39)
Oh yes... The live blog means it's on! Grow Habs Grow. Bottle the Lightning!
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 17:40:27)
Well. Poo. Tampa Bay wins in the SO. home ice to them.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 81 – Lowly Islanders hang goose egg on playoff-bound Habs (2014-04-10 19:36:27)
Vanek playing against his old team. He knows the names of around half of them.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre talks Habs (2014-04-09 21:17:26)
The first after the first. What's that? Second, right? Second!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 79 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead, win another wild one (2014-04-05 21:01:36)
Was that Tinordi's first nhl point? Brilliant work by les gars tonight.
- Comment on Playoff-bound Habs get day off in Florida; Murray faces NHL hearing (2014-04-02 12:42:54)
Annnd... Phone hearing for Murray means 5 or less, right? Cool.
- Comment on Playoff-bound Habs get day off in Florida; Murray faces NHL hearing (2014-04-02 12:41:41)
So, are the Habs a four-line team, or a grinding team? Or are they a four-line grinding team? Maybe Vanek reduces the grindinginess, and increases the four-lineosity? Although I liked seeing Vanek do some hitting last night. And I'd like to see Eller in the press box in Ottawa. His o-zone penalty fetish isn't cute any more.