SteveMac - (Steve MacLean)Member since April 7, 2013
Habs fan since: 1967
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Gionta, White out with upper-body injuries (video) (2013-05-07 14:14:49)
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 23:20:47)
I agree with Pacioretty comment. Huge off season building his strength? Strong as a kitten. My biggest disappointment all year and especially tonight.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-27 17:33:00)
RDS...it's the only broadcast I can watch Habs-Leafs on. Too many leaf blowers on CBC...I'm seriously afraid I'll throw an object through my flat screen. IMHO Habs should start their #1 line-up and play this like game 1 of the series. We win, we get 2 positives...momentum and stay in hunt for tops NE Div. We lose, we just friggin lose...Adjust next week. Losing with half our starters not playing isn't really any different. If we're scared of getting hurt in 1 game...we have a short future anyway. Bring it on!
- Comment on No day of rest on Sunday for Habs (2013-04-21 17:40:19)
Have to agree. To win in the NHL, a top goalie is a must. 29th and 33rd in GAA and SP isn't even close to what's required. We're playing soft on the puck, our work rate and compete level is off since clinching playoffs, Emelin is a bigger loss than most realize,....but 75 % of the ailment is between the pipes. We'll see how veteran leadership and coaching skill can address the first set of factors. And lets hope Price can find his A-game. He seems to respond to pressure...lots of that coming.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bruins at Canadiens (2013-04-06 21:10:01)
Oh man...I just emailed CBC again about that leaf-blower, anti-Hab Bob Cole. He's brutal. I'm watching RDS for the 3rd.