Congrats to Team Canada - (George Carlin)Member since April 6, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Rookies Sekac, Andrighetto fitting in well with Canadiens (2014-12-15 02:10:31)
How did Montreal get shutout by the Oilers 3-0. That franchise has been tanking for a generation, when will the powers that be stop blatant disregard to sportsmanship.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Canucks 3-1on an emotional night (2014-12-09 21:07:23)
Price misread the pass for a shot, and went to his knees, and couldn't move in time for the shot.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 00:51:47)
In Imax, yes much better choice.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 00:25:27)
+Melody Beattie would be proud.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 19:12:39)
Does anyone really think the Habs will compete tonight, after the type of loss from last night, and travel.
- Comment on Yvan Cournoyer heartbroken by death of “my captain” Jean Béliveau (2014-12-05 01:47:46)
What a great night. Ottawa, Boston, Toronto, and Martin F. Brodeur all lose. Oh Yeah! Only thing that could top it off is Montreal somehow beating Chicago.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 23:24:53)
Perhaps the talent we have just doesnt give a shit enough of the time. Maybe feel a little too entitled. Or alot even.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 23:23:41)
What does that prove? They've changed coaches twice since him. And with the best talent in the world have a single cup to show for it. Darryl Sutter and Claude Julien won cups, do you want them? Bylsma's available. Players are accountable.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 23:09:42)
Would everyone just lay off the coach. Its old and tiring. People complained about Martin, Carbonneau, and every other interim coach, including Gainey. Players are accountable. Period.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 20:15:57)
Can we go back to Subban's bridge contract years.