I'm Angry - (George Carlin)Member since April 6, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens erase deficit, blow lead, lose in shootout (2015-03-06 01:37:47)
They need to go to Arizona first.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-California (2015-03-05 01:54:15)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-California (2015-03-05 01:52:05)
Fireplace channel too!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-California (2015-03-05 00:31:22)
I guess the guys took a week off of holidays in California. Cant blame them its been a cold nasty winter in the Northeast.
- Comment on About last night … (short west-coast edition) (2015-03-03 12:06:00)
You know I think Bergevin has the right temperature reading of his club. Unlike a lot of post here, thinking the team is already a bona fide cup threat the likes of any the last 4 cup winners. There still in transition. And any one of the few deadline acquisitions would not of just made the turn for them. Bergevin, Therien, and company. See the big picture of the team being top 5 for the next 6-8 years coming in its natural development and maturation. Yes even Therien.
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-03 01:10:15)
That shot looked clearly wide or high of the net, not withstanding the glove, it has always bothered me those count as shots, but posts don't.
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-03 01:03:21)
Actually I was thinking Therien, he was actually in the game.
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-03 00:58:55)
San Jose last home win January 31rst, since then had losses to Edmonton, Carolina, Calgary, Washington, Tampa, LA, Detroit, and Ottawa who just completed a sweep of California, by a combined 33 goals against to 20 for, win 4-0 against the first place team in the East by shutout. Explanations aren't even understandable...
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 11:15:46)
Alot less cross bars against the Bruins will be required this time also. Habs had huge amount of puck luck in that series, and not the mention didn't have Bishop to contend with in the first round either. Price will have to have as good as regular season numbers to get through any teams this year,they will be gunning for the Habs even more if they happen to finish first, and Patches will have designated personnel on him 24/7. No guarantees, and we shouldnt have expectations, one game at a time. And figure out the PP, that will be life or death in playoffs.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 00:02:13)
Hope Emelin is back for the first round against Boston none the less. Need more Lucic highlights and soundbites.