I'm Angry - (George Carlin)Member since April 6, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Sharks vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Subban fined again for diving (2015-03-21 14:23:45)
whats up with that is he being rested? or is he not part of the top 6 anymore?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-20 02:09:54)
Lets say Ottawa makes it over Boston, which is still a long shot to me. Lets say Rangers finish first in the conference. Lets also say Pittsburgh slides into a wildcard position. Montreal can't finish worse than 2nd in the division. Unless Detroit somehow slides down past this upstart Sens team, Montreal should play Pittsburgh as Wildcard, or Detroit first round.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-18 14:27:18)
Is Gonchar still on the mend, or been a healthy scratch the last few games. Saving the 40 old for the playoffs? Also, after trade deadline are you allowed more than 23 man roster or something.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-18 13:02:22)
Was he not in Vancouver for the Gold Medal?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-18 13:01:05)
Looking at last seasons end Habs ended up with 17 of the last 22 points available to finish right at the 100 point plateau. How many points do you think they can get this year in their last 11 games? A less then 10 B 11-15 C 16-20 D All of them
- Comment on Liveblog: Tokarski steals win in Sunrise (2015-03-17 23:31:31)
I on the other hand hope Buffalo gets him, and Edmonton does not get him or Eichel. McDavid deserves better than whatever Toronto might deserve. Going to that team could really screw him up, not unlike what Edmonton is doing with their prodigies.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-13 01:35:55)
top 6 active coaches poll Quenneville Boudreau Trotz Babcock Vigneault Hitchcock Honorable Mention Laviolette/Maurice
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-13 01:06:31)
I dont think it was so much as HABS sitting on lead as opposed to SENS kept pressuring and weren't intimidated.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-13 00:59:00)
You know theres something to be said about shots vs scoring chances. I wouldn't doubt that even though this team does surrender more shots then it generates, it succeeds in lesser scoring chances given then applied. Problem however as I see it is HABS are a opportunistic team, more goals seem to go in for them in scrambling, then set plays, and this could be an attribute to your idea of the coaching system.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 23:58:08)
Is PAP as forgotten as a piece to this team as Briere was/is?