Congrats to Team Canada - (George Carlin)Member since April 6, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs get well-deserved break after sweeping Lightning (2014-04-23 12:34:33)
Why Philly? I hope they die a miserable death, and quickly. I dont want them to get past the Rangers one bit. In fact, I want Montreal to play the Rangers, in the conference finals if either team should be fortunate enough to reach them. I don't care either who we play next round either. Anytime we have a chance at original 6 series, we are in good order. Montreal, Chicago, final would be my dream final. I'm so looking forward to either Detroit, or Boston. Actually Detroit has a slight better allure to me, for simply its been 36 years since that last happened, and we've played Boston 10 times since then, maybe more. But either way is good, and destroy the state of Pennsylvania!
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 21:37:16)
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 21:32:13)
Price cant shut a game down I swear. Up 3-1 with a period to go, a little pressure and he folds like a cheap tent. Whens this guy gonna prove hes a difference maker. 7 million a season, and he has a team in front of him better than the 93 cup team, and somehow were all sitting on our hands now.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 21:13:20)
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 22:14:09)
He was, but if game 1 goes Tampa, the series is different. Had we lost that game, outshooting 2-1...i chagrin to think. We better realize this, for the next(assuming)series.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 22:10:24)
What the ... happened against Ottawa last year. This is madness. However it proves how much your number 1 goalie means to your franchise. With Bishop this series would have been different.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 21:51:00)
Is that Steve Thomas or Dave Thomas behind the Tampa bench.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 21:35:07)
I totally feel for the stammer, from his leg, to missing the Olympics, and possibly a concussion. He's a great guy too.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-14 10:28:15)
I believe the same overconfident analysis was quite widely used last season, when Montreal hardly got a single win against Ottawa, and Price's injury came back to haunt him. Any reason to believe why history couldnt repeat itself, T.Bay is just as good, if not better than last years Senators also.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-13 01:57:42)
Did I hear right Montreals series starts Wednesday regardless of where its played?