DorvalDrive - (RJ D.)Member since April 5, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-28 00:14:10)
I thank you as well. Its frustrating, when most others may just get one side of the picture, and its truly appreciative when someone tries to understand the entire picture.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-28 00:00:46)
This forum should be open to all opinions in the bell curve, as long as they remain inoffensive. And because some morons cant deal with that scope, i should restrict my speech.
- Comment on Therrien shuffles lines; Budaj will face Sabres with new contract (2013-04-10 21:52:16)
Small town.boy. Considering the Leafs could turn out to be first round opponents, it might be worth while understanding their strenghts. If Habs play them you'll care.
- Comment on Therrien shuffles lines; Budaj will face Sabres with new contract (2013-04-10 21:41:05)
Forgot to add, their one of only three teams that have no players on the injury reserve. Not saying their a better club then the Habs, just stating some stats. Reimer does seem to be playing with alot of confidence also.
- Comment on Therrien shuffles lines; Budaj will face Sabres with new contract (2013-04-10 21:25:20)
How the leafs are gettng down. First and foremost, they work hard every game. There first in the league, in checking way ahead of second place. They're second in the league in block shots. They alsohave the 3rd best PK. Again all signs of a team that works hard. Habs betterput their work boots on for the rest of the season, otherwise they'll be fighting for fifth, not second.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-10 02:02:17)
Jedi. Lets hope they have home ice atleast, with four points on the life with the Leafs still fourth is no Guarantee. Timo. Im not sure about getting rid of all those players. I was hard on Gionta at the beggining of the season, and Max, I just think has post traumatic stress disorder still. Yess to DD, and Moen. But without Markov, which will be soon enough, and Gorges. The D, is looking horrible.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-10 01:35:24)
Have to agree with Timo, Price has yet to prove himself as a clutch goaltender. It gets tiring hearing the same reasons to why the Habs lose, are because of the team, the refs, or defense. It seems its never his fault. So, since Montreal may be in fourth place come playoffs, and Toronto fifth. This weekends tilt could be a prevue, to what hasnt happened in almost 35 years. Lets see how he plays, cause we all know it wont be Budaj getting the start.