silverfox - (Trevor Rowe)Member since March 28, 2013
Habs fan since: 68
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Orr
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:25:33)
Markov in no mans land
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 19:57:44)
It's called boarding. Obvious minor.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 19:55:29)
Julien not too concerned
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 19:10:20)
Parros, Murray were obviously acquired for just these types of games. Can't wait to see if they were worth it.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-24 05:41:44)
So I guess all of us who thought it premature to throw Therrien under the team bus five days ago can gloat a little now. Of course you juggle lines when struggling offensively. What else is a coach to do when you guns aren't firing. A lot of this griping about Therrien and I said it five days ago is being driven by the way he has been portrayed on 24CH. The Habs weren't going to win many games until they had a healthy Max Pac, Prust and Emelin. Now they have beaten three top teams in the league and he finally has restored some confidence for DD through the short term demotion and revival.
- Comment on Habs facing hot goalie in Wild’s Harding (2013-11-19 16:31:44)
Find nest and eliminate
- Comment on Habs facing hot goalie in Wild’s Harding (2013-11-19 15:57:38)
Most of the griping about Therrien is coming from the show. As far as mixing up the lines, it makes sense to do it at this point of the season rather than later. If the lines aren't producing then they need a shakeup. Many pairings are maintained: like gionta plekanec and Gallagher played a fair bit with pacioretti in the past. It makes more sense to me though to have white as 4th center at this point.
- Comment on Habs facing hot goalie in Wild’s Harding (2013-11-19 14:00:47)
Time to make a trade if I were MB. How about Eller for Lucic?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 6 – Canadiens cap road trip with 3-0 win in Winnipeg (2013-10-15 20:53:25)
It looked like ACL on right leg but when he left ice he was standing on that leg. Maybe not as bad as I first thought. Fingers crossed.
- Comment on Gionta will be in lineup against Jets; Brière demoted to fourth line (2013-10-14 17:14:48)
I think MT has it right at this point in the season. He is rewarding the players who are producing and demoting the players who aren't. No I wouldn't put DD and Briere in the press box, but if the slide continues, what better way to send a message. Beyond that, not much MT can do at risk of offending MB. I like the fact of Eller with patches to get him going.