jackbutt - (yves robichaud)Member since March 27, 2013
Habs fan since: 1966
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 21:45:29)
I have a feeling the Booouins are gonna come out strong. Hope I'm wrong tho
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 19:06:57)
I hear NY Rangers. On the nhl.com canadiens bruins forum.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 21:49:16)
Licked I think.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 21:48:20)
Woooooooohooooooooo 37 points!!!! What a game!! Now the big bad Bs! GO HABS GO!!
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 19:16:42)
What a shame, he's such a good player.
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 18:37:29)
I think there should be a system in place, or some rules for referees would be suspended without pay for failing to call on some infarctions when things like this happen. On side joke, maybe they should all get new whistles for Christmas
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-27 12:01:15)
Price in net tonight, Budaj for one of the back to back. GHG!!!
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 13:32:04)
You really are a knob! Something tells me you don't like the French! My guess is your 12years old or acting like one.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 17:30:23)
GO HABS GO!!! RAGS SUCKS!!!!
- Comment on Dumont will be in Habs’ lineup against Islanders (2013-11-10 15:15:25)
Screw you!! I'm French Canadian and my best freind is black! Stop with the French hating cuz in my book that makes you the RACIST. there is nothing wrong about the way PK is treated in Montreal. Keep listening to Krapios and dregger who hate the Habs talking crap without any form of truth in what they say. Michel Terrien said that there is no conflict between him and his best player. I believe that before anyone.