Gehlsen - ( mathew gehlsen)Member since March 22, 2013
Habs fan since: Hockey was evolved
Favorite current player: Max Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs wrap up preseason Saturday night vs. Senators (2014-10-04 14:53:08)
Leddy to islanders Les Habitant!
- Comment on Habs wrap up preseason Saturday night vs. Senators (2014-10-04 13:44:19)
So TSN has said that Carcillo got picked up real cheap by Chicago and by Eklund there are three eastern conference teams interested in Leddy.....hmm something is brewing lol. Possibly a forward from Chicago could be moving as well. You never know it could be us! But where does that leave our prospects who have been knocking on the door.....? If in deed it's us who is in the running. Les Habitant!
- Comment on Martin Brodeur could be a good fit with Habs: Damphousse (2014-09-09 19:04:17)
What i don't understand is a lot of columnists say Toker could be grabbed by waivers if he is sent down. But his new contract that kicks in this year states that this year is two way contract and next year is a one way. So doesn't that mean he will be sent down without any worries? Les Habitant!
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-02 23:55:20)
Where does the 15 million come from? Is that an estimate based on the salary cap going up?. In my opinion they will all get bridge contracts based on there performance....at that point they either get traded or shipped off or let go. When the time comes I don't see Plekanec being around so there's monies freed up. Bournival, Bealieu, and Tinordi haven't shown a whole lot at the nhl level to really justify a while lot of money. Galchenyuk I can see getting more if he is given the opportunity but I say that only base on being drafted high and going straight to the nhl level....but if he doesn't show promise this year or next it's really hard say. It could end up being a back log with other young guns in the system and that's when MB works his magic. I'm a long time reader as well and I don't write as much due to my knowledge but I like to have some input if I can. To be honest most of my knowledge comes from Timo....jk lol. Well welcome aboard...I've learned a lot over the years from these guys even tho I don't know them personally but this site has taught me a great deal about what goes behind the scenes besides watching a game and I really enjoy it. Habitant!
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-02 23:18:30)
I'm down Les Habitant!
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-02 22:58:55)
I remember having game center years ago and I was blacked out. I wrote to them with my ip address and they actually changed it allowing me to see all the games. I was living in Oakville at the time. I don't know if this has been changed recently that you could contact them or they just don't care. With the new disclosure that nhl has recently put out probably nullifies all of what I'm saying. Les Habitant!
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-02 22:44:25)
This drives me up the wall...I've waited all summer to watch habs play to only hear this garbage. I'm canceling my cable and hopefully I can stream whatever site is out there. The thing is I don't know wether to subscribe to a channel just to find out I'm blacked out. In this age you think you could watch and pay for what you want. If I knew I was going to get the pre season/regular season/playoffs I would pay to have it all. But to not get a straight answer just grinds my gears. Quit horsing around and give us a habs channel ffs... biggest cultural sport on this side of the hemisphere and you can't do that??. Bunch of Neanderthals I tell yeah......greedy sob. That's my rant. If you have sites that work to stream games email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Fyi in Canada there's no law in copy writing on the internet....so stream and share all you want Jack assess(Oscar Leroy) Les Habitant!
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-02 22:32:00)
At this point I would take anything wether French or English Les Habitant!
- Comment on Defenceman Lernout, forward Audette among Habs’ six draft picks (2014-06-28 15:11:59)
And Brazil won Les Habitant!
- Comment on Who will be the Habs’ first-round pick? (with Trevor Timmins audio) (2014-06-27 13:55:16)
KESLER to ducks! Per tsn. Les Habitant!