clutch73 - (Saku Koivu)Member since March 22, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 12:35:44)
Bought a 3 month from hockey streams, just to trying it out ...seems pretty good so far, I like going back and watching some playoff games against the bruins, you can pause, skip, rewind, fast forward. You watch just highlights and switch between feeds. As far as quality of streamed games ill have to wait until hockey starts to make a final judgment ...so far so good. I Don't know if this has be answered yet but will nhl center ice show the rds feed for habs games? for the love of god can you imagine having to listen to jack Edwards and the other buffoons.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-19 12:01:11)
I have a friend there, I'm just going to call bell tell them I'm moving to Quebec, and give them some address in the boonies, I don't get paper bills so it shouldn't be a problem.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-19 11:34:47)
I live in Ontario and I'm will bell tv...I wonder if I change my billing address to one in Quebec would my RDS games would still be blacked out? Do blackouts work by address?
- Comment on Brisebois leaving job as Habs player development coach (2014-07-20 03:02:40)
Has there been any update on the Canadiens and the whole televised games debacle? I'm in Northern Ontario.. when It comes to RDS I guess I'm screwed. What are my options for the other 60+ games? I know some people will stream games from certain websites etc.. some will get NHL center ice, what do most people who are blacked out from RDS going to do? I'd like to hear from you guys on what your plan is. This whole thing just makes me want to cry :( Montreal is Canada's team, the habs have the most fans by far in Canada. How Geoff Molson and the Canadiens sit by and let this happen is beyond me. I'm going to write a heart felt letter Geoff, it might not help but I just want him to know how us Hab fans outside of Quebec feel.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 81 – Lowly Islanders hang goose egg on playoff-bound Habs (2014-04-10 22:53:56)
He's been their best def in games he's played in. He's skates as good as if not better than PK, moves the puck as good as PK if not better. Has a great shot. What does playoffs have to with anything. You put the players on the ice that give you the best chance to win. Your going to tell me that the 2 pylons of Murray and Bouillon give us a better chance?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 81 – Lowly Islanders hang goose egg on playoff-bound Habs (2014-04-10 22:45:43)
For the love of god someone here help understand why beaulieu got sent down? Am I not watching the game as the coaching staff?
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 2: Canada 6, Austria 0 (2014-02-16 04:16:14)
Retweeted by Elliotte Friedman Team Canada Men @HC_Men 22m Canada lineup changes for CAN-FIN. Price to start, backed up by Luongo. Hamhuis and Sharp in for Subban and St-Louis
- Comment on About this afternoon … (2014-02-14 06:51:47)
"Price was bad on the goal that briefly made a game of it." Please Boone quit smoking the ganja, i watched the replay 10 times and that play behind the net was all pietrangelo, Price left it there for him and he turned away from the puck and the Norway player take it.
- Comment on Chris Nilan and Jack Todd guests on this week’s HI/O show (2014-02-13 04:29:40)
People asking about PK, don't know for sure but Ryan Rishaug said PK and Duchene scratched. Both play next game. https://twitter.com/TSNRyanRishaug
- Comment on Chris Nilan and Jack Todd guests on this week’s HI/O show (2014-02-13 04:16:09)
The real question that nobody has asked is Where can i get a Hockey Inside Out coffee cup?