sobe - (Sobe Sobe)Member since March 11, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Duffy, Leblanc shine as curtain falls on Habs development camp (2013-07-08 21:10:44)
Lot of people here complain about size, especially in the Playoff. it is a factor but i dnt think its the most important factor heck even toughness is not the most important factor. I think last season Habs were a lot more tougher then the one from 2-3 years ago but they performed so much better in playoff even though they were out played most of the series. There were 3 factor that were missing from those playoff during last season playoff... Camelleri (sorry for the spellling), Hal Gill, and Price/Halak. If all of these 3 factors were in I think Habs would have definitely won against the Sens atleast. I mean I only rember Galchenyk's clean shot that beat Anderson oderwise it was all pretty much ugly goals that mtl scored againts Anderson. You can have the biggest/toughest guys on the team but at the the end of the day the point is to score goals. Its just last year so called "smurfs" who in my opinion are not only better but much tougher the the so called "smurfs" from 2 years ago.. couldnt score on Anderson even if there life depended on it.. forget Carey Price or D for a moment we wil leave that for some oder time.. You win by Outscoring Your opponent thats what Chicago did against Bruins.
- Comment on HIO fans want to see Lecavalier with Habs (2013-06-28 16:45:41)
Problem is not money.. Problem is the salary cap oderwise he would still be in Tampa
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-04 01:58:24)
This is a bit off topic, but i found this great article on Subban. I thought about sharing maybe someone already read it before and posted it. http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2013/4/17/4233250/pk-subban-norris-trophy-habs-canadiens
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 22:01:03)
so does that mean in order for monteral to win 16 games he need to lose 32 teeth.. OUCH :D.. great Game
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 22:49:36)
They will bounce back, there back to back games record is very good. Also, Price is due for a ShutOut. Its been quite some games.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 22:44:57)
I thought You wanted to improve our Goaltending ... Not make it worse.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 22:42:04)
and that was the most important save he needed to make, the only reason I m on Price today its becuase the Anderson was stealing it and he just needed to prevent that from happening on 2nd Goal.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 22:40:12)
Am i the only one think that if Mtl play like they did in the 2nd period they will win the tommorow's game 4-1 or somthing close to it, Anderson is great but I dont think it will last for 7 games.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 22:34:33)
He will be in net tommrow and He will get a ShutOut :P. That's his way of remdemption on Silverbergs Goal :D
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 22:31:28)
Its not price fault they lost, but when the other Goalie is stealing the game, You wanna close the Game for your team specailly on the 2nd Goal. Sometimes all u need is Luck, Hopefully it will be with mtl tommorow.