Alvin - (Alvin Chipmunk)Member since March 9, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ rookie camp wraps up as Scherbak gets in scrimmage (2014-09-17 18:32:17)
What's the matter with you guys? You gotta put Sek with Plek
- Comment on Habs’ rookie camp wraps up as Scherbak gets in scrimmage (2014-09-17 18:27:42)
DD as a first line center is a joke. The situation is similar, however to Blue Jays knuckle-ball pitcher RA Dickey having his own personal catcher in Josh Thole. Apparently you can't have one without the other. DD is Patches centerman. That's the way it works.
- Comment on Habs’ rookie camp wraps up as Scherbak gets in scrimmage (2014-09-17 18:05:29)
Sorry DD. i simply DO NOT believe that.
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 19:11:08)
I believe it was known that Doug Harvey carried a gun. I don;lt know if that was during or after his career though. I for one am not the least surprised about assault, gun play , bullying , rape , murder within the ranks of pro football. The NFL is one big cauldron of the biggest, strongest, hardest, meanest ,toughest sob's playing the most brutal and violent of games known to man. Put a boat load of cash into these guys pockets and you end up with a witches gumbo that nobody in their right mind would have anything to do with.
- Comment on Bozon at Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-09-13 14:00:27)
Beaulieu is noted for his absence.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur could be a good fit with Habs: Damphousse (2014-09-09 13:43:14)
Lookit. At 42 your reflexes are pretty well shot at least for playing pro hockey against the best players in the world. And wht again did the Devils not resign him as a back up goalie? You guys who are pro Brodeur need to shake your heads and get real. Brodeur will do the Habs no good on the ice or in the locker room. Just forget it,Period. Tokarski is already better than Brodeur and if anything went wrong with Carey then Tokarski is the guy to go to. That being said Tokarski is a number 1 goaltender but a year or 2 with the Habs as a back up I guess would be ok as experience for him
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-07 18:15:50)
M.F.Brodeur ? NFW. Guy's a glory hog. I don't want him on our SC winning team.
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-03 17:18:01)
Seriously..how can 1 out of 5 Habs fans think that PK Subban will be their leading point getter ??!!
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 19:08:18)
I always enjoyed watching the opposition fall down when they ran into him.
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-31 18:59:49)
Thanks Chris. So when you go the Arb route the longest term signed can be only 2 years. Got it.