Empty Calories and Male Curiosity - (Mitch Genahan)Member since March 8, 2013
Habs fan since: 1993
Favorite current player: Brendan Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 13:43:15)
Yes, shame on Max Pacioretty for empathizing with another hockey player and displaying good sportsmanship. Very big of you to call Boychuk a wuss, man. He's still a  human.
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators spank Canadiens 6-1, take series lead (2013-05-05 22:04:37)
Just one game, folks.
- Comment on Bring on the Senators! (2013-04-28 22:19:38)
Why Thursday as opposed to Tuesday? Baffling.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Devils (2013-04-23 20:39:06)
I know half of the commentariat is firing Therrien and trading our playoff spot for a chance to sniff Nate MacKinnon's jock, but even before the Eller goal, did anyone else think the second was a pretty solid period all things considered?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Devils (2013-04-23 20:23:45)
Agreed Loonie. Guy has taken them from 15th to 4th in the East, can the fool!
- Comment on Habs vs. Leafs: a playoff preview? (2013-04-13 13:40:27)
Come mock the Leafs fans at Fanatics, Fronty.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-22 02:28:35)
I didn't know there were still Therrien-haters round these parts. Huh. Why?
- Comment on Liveblog: Sabres at Canadiens (2013-03-19 23:25:14)
A question that will go unanswered. No chance PK sits.
- Comment on About last night … (updated after Sunday afternoon game) (2013-03-17 00:46:12)
Boone, Habs have one regulation loss in their last seventeen games. The Broons-hangover game against the Icelanders being it.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-10 23:43:09)
Great post, in addition to all that: The Eastern Conference is uncharacteristically weak this year. Pittsburgh and Boston are the only teams that we would be underdogs against in a seven-game series if the playoffs started tomorrow. Anything can happen. But 2013 is starting to feel like a magical year.