alain58 - (Alain Bessette)Member since March 8, 2013
Habs fan since: 1965ish
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-27 14:09:55)
Yeah he is the worst out there. Hey his stats proves that Subban has as less impact on Pacioretty as Desharnais, so make sure to remove Subban and DD from playing with Pacioretty.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-27 13:01:20)
That blog is not a reliable source. They are on a mission against DD, and Bouillon, and Therrien for many years now - you can see the slant they have here. Next in their sight - Bournival.
- Comment on Habs prospect McCarron cut from Team USA junior camp (2014-08-05 19:06:50)
He also said he couldn't believe the crap fans barfed about Bergevin.
- Comment on Habs prospect McCarron cut from Team USA junior camp (2014-08-05 18:08:05)
Look at the Black Hawks and the LA Kings. Bunch of sissies. Will never win nothing.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-03 14:08:10)
This year and next year PK will make 7 millions compare to the 14 millions of Weber. And you call it losing? Good post Habilis.
- Comment on Leaving Habs was ‘family decision’ for Brisebois (2014-07-24 09:51:23)
That's a good one LOL, larseny.
- Comment on Brisebois leaving job as Habs player development coach (2014-07-20 08:40:44)
I am not on Rogers. They aren't even present around here.
- Comment on Brisebois leaving job as Habs player development coach (2014-07-20 08:36:55)
I really don't like NHL Center Ice. I was suscriber for one year and that was it. I don't relish the idea of forking $400 a year to listen to subpar broadcasters from USA. Really bad deal.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 18:28:49)
And Moen was 5th on Anaheim Stanley cup winning team and he is still just a servicable 4th liner. Case reopened.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 11:41:42)
4M for a 3rd line center? Put the money on Subban instead. Or a good winger. Eller has been pass over by about all centers coming to town since we got him.