alain58 - (Alain Bessette)Member since March 8, 2013
Habs fan since: 1965ish
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Martin Brodeur could be a good fit with Habs: Damphousse (2014-09-09 14:24:19)
Yeah, it's pathetic. At least it had us laughing at the office.
- Comment on Updated: Habs icon Jean Béliveau recovering from pneumonia (2014-09-08 12:23:13)
Toronto thinks that having a second team double their chances to have a winning team :-O
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 17:37:27)
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 17:36:10)
It's like 80% of their fan base duh! I am in business in an anglophone surrounding and I certainly cater to their needs, it's common sense in business. By the way, it would be an awful idea to have Brodeur when we have Budaj and Tokarski in the wing. Even the francophones don't like it from what I heard.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-27 14:09:55)
Yeah he is the worst out there. Hey his stats proves that Subban has as less impact on Pacioretty as Desharnais, so make sure to remove Subban and DD from playing with Pacioretty.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-27 13:01:20)
That blog is not a reliable source. They are on a mission against DD, and Bouillon, and Therrien for many years now - you can see the slant they have here. Next in their sight - Bournival.
- Comment on Habs prospect McCarron cut from Team USA junior camp (2014-08-05 19:06:50)
He also said he couldn't believe the crap fans barfed about Bergevin.
- Comment on Habs prospect McCarron cut from Team USA junior camp (2014-08-05 18:08:05)
Look at the Black Hawks and the LA Kings. Bunch of sissies. Will never win nothing.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-03 14:08:10)
This year and next year PK will make 7 millions compare to the 14 millions of Weber. And you call it losing? Good post Habilis.
- Comment on Leaving Habs was ‘family decision’ for Brisebois (2014-07-24 09:51:23)
That's a good one LOL, larseny.