Bilbo - (Alain Bessette)Member since March 8, 2013
Habs fan since: 1965ish
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Carey Price will start in Buffalo; Habs’ power play gets a new look (2014-11-27 18:13:01)
I'm with you on that.
- Comment on Canadiens trade Rene Bourque to Ducks for defenceman Bryan Allen (2014-11-20 17:48:43)
They can also return Bowman to the AHL.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens ground Jets (2014-11-11 22:21:45)
Who were the 3 stars? TSN skipped it.
- Comment on Rene Bourque clears waivers, sent to Hamilton by Canadiens; Drayson Bowman called up (2014-11-10 18:34:14)
My guess is he was recalled only as a preventive measure. I am not expecting him to be in the line-up unless there is a flu going around the locker room. Just a feeling.
- Comment on Emotional night as Guy Lapointe’s No. 5 raised to the rafters of Bell Centre (2014-11-09 12:30:02)
Yes, but I was alone and nobody noticed.
- Comment on Guy Lapointe set to complete The Big Three as No. 5 heads to rafters of Bell Centre (2014-11-08 12:02:07)
You have to copyright your comments :-)
- Comment on Bournival, Sekac to sit out again for Habs vs. Flames (2014-11-02 13:21:45)
Time to sit Bourque and Eller and let Sekac and Bournival in.
- Comment on Canadiens head home from Vancouver with NHL’s best record; Canucks’ Burrows suspended three games (2014-10-31 17:41:55)
It is so true. Wise comment.
- Comment on Liveblog: Daniel Sedin scores in OT to foil Canadiens comeback (2014-10-30 20:51:08)
Where do I sign?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win fifth of six, 3-2 over Colorado (2014-10-18 18:07:43)
I all depend on what is available. The team will need a replacement for Weaver and potentially Gilbert. I beleive that the current season will be important for the future outlook of some D prospects. With the salary cap taken by Subban, there is not much left to put on a defenseman. Bourque might be also on its way out so the team might look at trading or getting a left winger too if nobody is ready in Hamilton.