plouf - (Pa We)Member since March 4, 2013
Habs fan since: 1978
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-25 10:57:24)
Actually PK managed to find the space to make an excellent play to Pacioretty. Pacioretty missed the net. That was probably the single biggest reason the penalty happened in the end.
- Comment on Tokarski in goal for Habs while Malhotra is a healthy scratch against Panthers (2014-12-30 11:23:58)
I believe you meant to say "previously pathetic Panthers".
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 01:43:44)
You could be describing Therrien.
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-09 21:02:03)
- Comment on Liveblog: Boston 6 – Canadiens 3 (2013-09-16 23:52:04)
For fast action I go for this site. For less trolls and lots of great posters, but a much quieter scene, I go for gohabs.com. I think commandant will agree.
- Comment on McCarron, Bournival shine in Habs shootout loss to Sabres (Video) (2013-09-16 09:13:07)
Agreed that Diaz was pretty brutal for the most part. But in the second half of the game he woke up and started playing hockey. Same for Eller, actually. Eller made some gaffes and giveaways and looked slow early on but picked it up with a solid last 30 minutes.
- Comment on Habs GM Bergevin “100 per cent” behind Carey Price (2013-05-14 08:51:01)
Apparently the top 4 in the playoffs get picks 27-30. After that it's based on regular season. Anaheim is out, so our worst position would be 25th. If Chicago or Pittsburgh are knocked out in the 2nd round we can move up a position (or two if both are knocked out). Best spot we can pick is 23rd.
- Comment on Emelin out for the season with torn knee ligament (2013-04-08 17:54:25)
I'm a big fan of the forum at gohabs.com. It's smaller, but has a lot of history and interesting characters, including a few who really know their stuff. Some of them are on this forum as well. Conversation is a little more sustained and on topic because you don't have so many people sending things off onto tangents.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Devils (2013-03-16 19:11:27)
This should be an easy one if Boone is right that Anders Hedberg is in nets!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Bruins (2013-03-04 00:41:35)
Nothing personal, but I think your comments tonight are ass-backwards. Markov, weak moments aside (and no question he ain't what he used to be) is still the best d-man on this team. Ask Therrien. I guarantee he agrees. As for Armstrong, he has his moments but his spot in the lineup is not based on performance, but on the intangibles, because on the ice he's mostly a liability. Two soft giveaways right at our own blueline? Guys who get 18 minutes a game can't match that.