Garbo - (Garbo Dumpster)Member since March 18, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Odelein/ Kovalev
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-03 00:30:14)
Looks like the gravy train has ended for us Habs fans outside of Quebec. I have been paying $5 a month for years for RDS and have been able to watch every single game. I don't have a problem paying for access to the Habs now since we have been fortunate enough to exploit a loophole in the system for this long based on the French language. I don't quite understand all the entitlement expressed by many on here and find it quite funny that people are relying on the French language issue as a crutch to try and justify continued preferential treatment. Sadly we have to pay like everyone else now. Anyway, enough ranting, I do have a purpose. Do those who subscribe to Center Ice and are located outside of Quebec also experience blackouts during the games? Before subscribing I would like to confirm. There seems to be conflicting information on here about this issue. I am in Vancouver.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-30 01:30:54)
Don't you think that changing the focus of your petition half way through invalidates all of the signatures you obtained up to the point you changed it? Some may have agreed with your original message but not your new focus. Brings your numbers into question. I would suggest you stay true to your message, otherwise your signatures become meaningless.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-29 02:24:24)
He was on CBC hotstove more than I wouldve liked last year.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-28 16:43:31)
He just seems good in comparison to the rest of the useless cast.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-28 16:40:07)
They must have faces made for radio.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-28 16:39:30)
Friedman is as useless as his questions are.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-28 16:38:51)
At least Milbury didn't make the cut... unless another network picked him up.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-28 13:57:26)
Better odds, less competition.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-28 13:56:36)
Sekac pronounced "saycatch". https://twitter.com/EricEngels/status/504369840539570179
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 17:33:41)
You are certainly not one of his "few" supporters. Kovalev was one of the most beloved Canadiens in recent history. When the Canadiens failed to resign him and he went to Ottawa, there were thousands that marched downtown in Kovalev jerseys in protest.