Flower Power 10 - (Jeff Minicola)Member since February 27, 2013
Habs fan since: 1966
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 22:25:34)
Wow, there is too much negativity on this board. It is only game one people. The series is a long way from being over. Positives: PK, Gally, Chucky, Tinordi all played well. We played well and dominated for 2 periods but got "Halak'd" by Anderson. Negatives: Price playing too deep in crease again. He needs to move out or be replaced by Budaj. Ryder invisible. Patches has to pick up the pace.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-27 20:26:49)
I really hope White or Moen wipes the smirk off Kadri's face tonight!
- Comment on Liveblog: Capitals at Canadiens (2013-04-20 19:46:51)
Habs need to start hitting these guys - knock them off the puck. Finish their checks instead of peeling off every time. This is so frustrating!
- Comment on Price will get start against Flyers (2013-04-15 14:25:09)
nunacanadien is not much of a Habs fan!! Carey had a bad game so get over it. It does not ruin a whole season. Carey has carried this team at times this season and in the past. Carey will bounce back and be just fine!! Go Habs Go!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Sabres (2013-04-11 15:55:59)
I'm predicting a big bounce back game by Les Glorieux tonight. A 5-2 win - Ryder and Chuky scoring 2 goals apiece. Prust will tune up Ott in the only fight of the game. Go Habs Go!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Penguins at Canadiens (2013-03-02 21:13:16)
This Gallagher kid impresses me more every game. He goes hard to the net despite his size. He has a strong lower body and is tough to stop. He brings pride back to number 11 again!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-02-27 21:24:52)
Carey has not had much action as puck has been in Toronto's end all night - he needs to be busy!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-02-27 21:21:37)
Wow the hate for Ryder has already started and he has not played a full game yet