Routs - (Paul Routhier)Member since February 20, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-26 22:43:17)
Very solid in his own end. Would be a good 3-4 guy on a lot of teams. Has a slight offensive side to him but on the Habs would be a defensively responsible guy but isn't a crasher or banger.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-26 22:39:05)
Do you really want to give up Eller for a UFA D-man on an expiring contract? I'd rather keep him on the team through the playoffs and see what is available for him at the draft.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rookie De La Rose bags pair as Canadiens beat Columbus (2015-02-26 21:35:23)
Good I feared for his safety...
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 00:30:39)
"Carey Price, Andrei Kostitsyn and Tomas Plekanec are the only active Canadiens who played in that game." I believe you named the wrong Andrei. The other is currently working on the docks in Russia for a local mob boss...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat mighty Blues (2015-02-24 22:46:50)
I don't know. Play a full playoff round against them and your team may be hurting for a while. Some big, powerful players with skill on that team. They were undisciplined tonight and the Habs capitalized on some weak goaltending. I wouldn't write off the Blues just because of one game.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat mighty Blues (2015-02-24 22:43:41)
That the team doesn't play as well when it doesn't matter??? I'll take big wins over teams like the Blues over the Habs falling asleep against bottom feeders.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 21:49:12)
Yeah, it's too bad we traded him away and he is no longer with the team...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 21:47:19)
Yep, blow up the team. Clearly they are horrible. Someday they'll be a first placed team and we'll all relax. Oh wait...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 21:23:18)
Good god man. He's a backup playing behind an injured defense that is allowing players to crash his net. Just because Price plays godlike every night doesn't mean Tokarski is horrible.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 21:22:05)
Why? No matter the backup, if we don't have Price in the playoffs we won't get far.