Routs - (Paul Routhier)Member since February 20, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 21:46:20)
A worry watching tonight's game (as well as much of the season) I have is that Subban has quickly become one of our more boring defensemen. I get that top level defense play in a way where they slow the game down but Subban seems too set always making the safe play, which isn't his game and often causes him more issues than it's worth. So have the coaching staff neutered the guy too much? Is the $9 million per year too much for him to bear right now? Has he focused to much off season training on his upper body strength, causing weight gain and him to lose a step? What do you guys think?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 21:32:43)
It is what it is. Rangers were better in every aspect. Weak effort by an apparently tired team. Habs have a hard time containing speed and the Rangers game is pure speed.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens trounce Bruins for fourth in a row (2014-11-13 22:09:30)
Man that Bourque for Sekac trade is sure paying dividends already. Love the hustle and skill on that kid.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-05 00:57:32)
When PK signed his contract a close friend of mine who isn't a Habs fan told me that in a few years us Hab fans would either love the deal or hate it. That it would be a polarizing issue without a gray area. Well it was hard to argue with him. I just wish I could project myself as loving it in a few years but the more I see him play this year I'm leaning the wrong way. I agree with the other poster that PK needs to shut hit yap with the refs and get some control of himself on the ice. He can be so much better. Don't me get wrong. I don't think he's the only problem on the team. This is a team without compete and without organization. They are lacking fortitude at the moment throughout the whole lineup. May not time to panic but maybe time to shake things up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-17 00:03:34)
Cranial bone malfunction.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 23:09:40)
And I don't see why we have to constantly think of him as a first or second line centre? I don't remember many suggesting he was a true #1 anyway. For what he's paid, if he can develop into a strong #3C with some occasional offensive flair, I'm good with that. Way better than any other options I can think of right now...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 23:06:04)
Not sure you could fit those two egos in the same room to be honest! Loved them both as goalies and easily two of the best to play between the pipes but I couldn't see it working.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:38:30)
Well, I don't think they planned for their number 1 and 2 goalies to go down in back to back games a week after Buds was on waivers. Definitely a guy I'd be looking to trade for a 7th round pick if I was the Avs.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:36:53)
Let them bring it. Emelin can take it. Plus, every time the Bruins try to play that way against the Habs it just burns them.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:33:26)
You know the refs were going to watching for that kind of thing and ere on the side of caution. If Lucic doesn't give it the extra push, it would have been fine. Because he really keyed in on Emelin, he opened himself up for it.