habsfan4ever - (Tony Murphy)Member since February 12, 2013
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: P.K Subban
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 16:25:30)
Interesting contrast with the exception of the Kings in each of your predictions. Thanks for weighing in. Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 15:51:30)
Beside our game in the Peg, there are a lot of very interesting match ups tonight with standings for top dog in the conference and who may or may not find their way to the playoffs with such few games left in the final stretch. Ducks vs Bruins LA vs Isles Rangers vs Sens Preds vs Bolts Any predictions? Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-25 12:28:30)
Way down below... Blondie's post 11:10 has got it right!! Let's move on! Bring on the Jets. Go Habs Go!!! Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a classic to Tampa Bay in OT (2015-03-10 19:29:06)
Yes , Quiet in here.. nerves for what is about to unfold. Hope Rds shows a big huge welcome to our new guys. That would go a long way to inspiring our guys to defeat Stamkos and company!! Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Ducks preview: Parenteau, Malhotra healthy scratches (2015-03-03 16:40:10)
And MB's moves yesterday were good ones, my agreement was about the Sekac trade only. Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Ducks preview: Parenteau, Malhotra healthy scratches (2015-03-03 16:36:57)
P.S. I have no pproblem with DSP, I think he will turn out fine over time. My gripe is with the coach. Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Ducks preview: Parenteau, Malhotra healthy scratches (2015-03-03 16:31:10)
MJ Could not agree more. The Sekac trade was a blunder! There has to be more behind that action. Given the discretion our club practices, we may never know. I also think it is not a good move on the part of MT to come out and publicly make comments on the conditioning of a brand new arrival to the team. Do not like MT's moves on or off the ice and despite his record, I would prefer to see someone else behind the bench. Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on Habs acquire Oilers defenceman Jeff Petry and Sabres forwards Brian Flynn and Torrey Mitchell at NHL trade deadline (2015-03-02 13:07:21)
Oh Boy! Another Vanek! Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-25 14:28:09)
Johnny Fever, if you are still reading, I suspected there might be a "basher" to my post. It was just speculation , not "groundless accusation", my friend...just speculation. CHeers to a "CH" poster. Ok? Les Canadiens sont la!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 13:37:42)
Johnny, Rad, Phil c, and yourself, all good come back posts. My comments were not groundless accusations, merely speculation. Afterall, is not this forum for discussing all matters Habs' related in a friendly manner? We are all here for the same thing... the success of our team. My intention was not to be negative, merely speculative and get insight from others who may help temper my thinking. Sorry if this in some way offended you. Let's move on. Like I said before Cheers! Les Canadiens sont la!