John Frodo - (Steve Baker)Member since January 28, 2013
Habs fan since: 1958
Favorite current player: Markov
All-time favorite player: Rocket Richard
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-08 10:50:50)
every word pure sacasam.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-08 10:49:18)
In defence of the Sportnet immpression, maybe they had insider knowledge about Evgeny Kuznetsov . As Ben points out he was the best player not in the NHL.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-08 10:30:34)
I have some issues with the Vanek trade. We gave up the best player not playing in the NHL, at least thats what they have been saying at Sportsnet We gave up a second round pick which means we gave up one of the best players in the league cira 2020. By this time Vanek will be old. There is no way MT can make a player a good teammate in only twenty games, so he will be useless to us in the play offs Finally MB showed very poor work habits not clinching the deal until literally the last minute. Damm poor planning, what other things are slipping in his inability to handle deadlines.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-07 18:52:37)
Hi Johnny, Read IanWelsh, its not a black and white issue by a long shot. Not saying Putin is Justin Trudeau, just the West has been playing with fire, and now they got some.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-07 12:01:37)
If you like to stream hockey games the latest version of "your with the child molester legislation" should worry you. This time we do not have Vic around to mess it up. Peter McKay has attached the warrant less search of everyone and everything to the anti on line bully bill. Open Media stopped them last time with only 120,000 signatures. If you want to keep the streams flowing go to the OpenMedia site and sign the petition. For some reason if I put a link in my comments they do not show up. Maybe someone in IT could find out why?
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 15:01:25)
If you are a 35 year old non drafted smurf playing in the NHL its a pure moneyball play. This dude has character. We just bought some character. Character is like hope, it will not buy you a new car, but its hope with providence.
- Comment on Loss to Kings wasn’t a moral victory, Gionta says (2014-03-04 13:23:37)
Fear the collapse. DGMB has taken the Canada defense first policy that brought home gold, to the Stephen Harper/Rob Ford wishbone six sigma solution. Yes we are going to dress 21 defenceman and DDD. How can we lose?
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan says the ‘curse of Ovechkin’ cost Russia at Olympics (2014-02-21 07:34:16)
link to backstory Since I can not post the link Go to thinkingaboot by searching Google for it. Then search blog for America beats Canada There is a reward for the effort. The dirty secret revealed.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan says the ‘curse of Ovechkin’ cost Russia at Olympics (2014-02-21 07:26:12)
The game today is more than a clash of civilizations, Canadian single payer hockey against American HMO exclusive program. Its really an experiment to deterime if science can beat faith. It is the first Olympic team of Supersoldiers.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan says the ‘curse of Ovechkin’ cost Russia at Olympics (2014-02-21 07:13:22)
Best reaction to yesterdays ladies classic comes from Scott Gomez " if only I had been born a women, I could have been a contender"