John Frodo - (Steve )Member since January 28, 2013
Habs fan since: 1958
Favorite current player: Markov
All-time favorite player: Rocket Richard
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais misses practice with flu (2014-01-15 15:29:00)
DD flu will last a short time, but will the fever of hockey last a long time? I can not link ask HIO why? thinkingaboot.blogspot and look for Hockey Today
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 46 – Markov wins classic game in OT 2-1 (2014-01-11 16:47:11)
Wow this is a beer baron that would command the players attention. I can not seem to link to the picture which is on the proper side of the suitable for work bubble. go to thinkingabootblogspot
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 46 – Markov wins classic game in OT 2-1 (2014-01-11 16:43:47)
Go Habs Go
- Comment on Parros will return to Habs’ lineup against Blackhawks (2014-01-11 16:22:09)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-07 07:55:33)
Its so cold Micheal Therin is burning the notebooks Jacques Martins left behind. The problem is the cold spell will only last about a week and there is a ten year supply of note books.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-07 07:39:00)
Congrats to SuperpleXXXe, but there is a typo in that statement, honour not hours. Its so cold Nazim kadri is moving his feet when he does not have the the puck.
- Comment on Brière, Emelin healthy scratches for Habs against Stars (2014-01-02 16:04:53)
How can we all just get along, well lets understand the big picture. Sports is a metaphor, and you do no use the holocaust one politely.
- Comment on Brière, Emelin healthy scratches for Habs against Stars (2014-01-02 14:53:46)
I am watching the world Jr and thinking aboot what went wrong with pro hockey? http://thinkingaboot.blogspot.ca/2014/01/hockey-today.html
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-08 20:11:04)
Its increasingly obvious the Bruins are Space Reptiles from the Orion Nebula. If you want to stop them, sign up here. Obviously Chara is not a space reptile he is a nephilim.
- Comment on Habs get day off Friday; Pateryn sent to Hamilton (2013-11-09 11:37:30)
Look up in the air, its a bird, its a plane, no its something higher than that! Its Crackman.