CynicalHabsfan - (George Charles)Member since January 28, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 15:53:02)
Oh yeah. Completely forgot he existed haha. I guess Driewiske will be back at some point too eh?
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 15:41:34)
Hoping it'll be Murray again tonight instead of Bouillon. I like Frankie B but Murray is clearly the better all-around defenseman, and honestly I'd rather see Tinordi or Beaulieu get another shot than continue rotating Murray and Bouillon. I know the kids are getting a lot more minutes in Hamilton, but wouldn't they also benefit from playing against nhl competition? I'm not sure if we could get anything for FB and I know MT is in love with him, but I really don't think he's worth keeping around. Although if we did get rid of him at least 3 of our dmen would get hurt within a week.
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 15:26:11)
Markov has played fewer games over the past four years because he's been INJURED REPEATEDLY. I'm not a doctor and I won't pretend to know anything about reconstructive knee surgery, but I cringe every time he gets hit. It's definitely a "glass half full" type of argument to say that all that time he missed because of injuries makes him less prone to injury now.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 20:00:34)
With the way the team is playing right now, I'm not sure making a trade is a great idea. But if we could get a young star like Evander Kane for cheap because of his "character issues", I think that's something we should at least consider. I don't know about the rest of you, but I definitely had some "character issues" when I was 22, and I wasn't a millionaire stuck living in Winnipeg.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 19:47:23)
I know. It seems like some members of the media have labeled PK and Evander Kane as selfish players with "character issues" without any real justification. But these experts must know what they're talking about. They're paid to analyze hockey after all. I personally can't think of any reason why some people would make unfair assumptions about these two talented young men...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:00:22)
No retaliation from the bruins when pleks shot after the whistle or against patch after that hit (and yes I know it was clean). We've been throwing a lot more hits too. I get the feeling that Julien told his guys to take it easy early on
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 7 – Canadiens 5 – Columbus 3 in a barnburner (2013-10-17 21:45:04)
First time this season we've been tied in the third
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 7 – Canadiens 5 – Columbus 3 in a barnburner (2013-10-17 21:36:39)
So after the Markov goal I called my dad to rave about how fantastic we're looking so far this season. Now we're gonna choke this game away, setting off a long losing streak. This one's on me, guys.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 7 – Canadiens 5 – Columbus 3 in a barnburner (2013-10-17 21:33:21)
Sounds back but they've replaced randorf with a robot I think
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-04 00:22:12)
Before the series my boss (bruins fan) was telling me that neil was going to be a huge factor and that the habs would have no response to him. Honestly, the only time I've really noticed him all series was when PK crushed him in game one. Since then he's been chirping but has done absolutely nothing else. I was kind of hoping he and Prust would go tonight. I'm sure Prust would be willing to fight him, or anybody else right now. Instead he tried to fight Ryder. A real tough guy that chris neil....