nbhabsMember since January 26, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Laraque throws helmet into federal political ring; carves Parros (2013-07-09 16:31:38)
Seems like Laraque was describing himself when he says "he's just a nice guy and doesn't intimidate anyone". This pretty much described his time in Montreal.
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-04 17:40:52)
I'm not disappointed, we needed help on the pp and briere will do that. We're already one of the more balanced offensive teams in the league, he will just add to that. We need someone to help Prust out in the silly games and a tough d-man to fill in until Alex gets back.
- Comment on Habs development camp kicks off in Brossard (Video) (2013-07-04 09:22:02)
Our team was one of the most balanced offensive teams in the league last year. We need someone to help out on the powerplay and someone to help take the load off of Prust in the silly games. Briere might be the guy for the pp and I'm not sure who they will bring in to help Prust. You have to think Eller, Gally and Chucky are going to keep improving so our overall offense is going to keep getting better. I would also add a tougher d-man to help out until Emilin gets back.
- Comment on Habs development camp kicks off in Brossard (Video) (2013-07-04 08:45:38)
People keep talking about concussions and how to stop them when the answer is right in front of them, equipment! My son played midget aaa hockey, must've been 8 concussions on his team his last year and the same for all the other teams in his league. My son also plays Junior A lacrosse, guess what no concussions ever, why - equipment. I know everybodys first response will be the speed of hockey is quicker than lacrosse, yes. However in Junior A lacrosse you have 200 pound + 20 year olds running full speed at each other and no concussions. The rats in lacrosse soon find out it hurts alot more to try and deliver a dirty hit, but in hockey the rats are protected by plastic. Switch back to softer leather type equipment and guess what, the kids that can't take a hit will soon stop hitting because it will hurt them just as much to deliver a hit, simple.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 22:10:26)
Funny how Karlison had numerous brutal giveaways but nobody mentioned it, it that was Subban that's all we would've heard about.
- Comment on Therrien puts end to Subban-Price post-game celebration (2013-02-01 18:57:41)
I would rather see the low five.
- Comment on Therrien puts end to Subban-Price post-game celebration (2013-02-01 18:48:01)
This no low five thing reminds me of something Mario Tremblay would've said and we all know how that ended. As far as I'm concerned Subban is a young guy with alot of passion which can excuse him for acting like a jacka$$ sometimes, whats Therriens excuse.
- Comment on Therrien puts end to Subban-Price post-game celebration (2013-02-01 18:40:32)
I find it hilarious that the Bruins fans are complaining about John Scott, their the biggest goon sqaud going. Karma is a biatch mr.thorton, what goes around comes around.
- Comment on Therrien puts end to Subban-Price post-game celebration (2013-02-01 18:30:41)
Therrien is trying to play it old school, which will work as long as they win. If they start losing his coaching style will be put under the microscope. Coaches these days that try the old school approach works for a couple of years then players start to ask to be traded, then the old school coach gets fired. Therrien should stop worrying about being a life coach and stick to coaching hockey.
- Comment on Liveblog: Another W; Jets grounded 4-3 (2013-01-29 17:10:25)
TSN will do anything for readers, now their story is how much of a chilly reception the media got from the players today when asked about Subban. Really, they must be done talking about how great the Leafs are.