Habs and HornsMember since January 14, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs will buy out Kaberle (2013-06-24 23:27:21)
That collapse was one of the sweetest things that I have seen. I didn't think that there was a non-Habs thing that would bring me up out of my chair in such excitement!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-27 22:14:28)
When Gallagher scored that goal vs the Jets my first thought was all the bad mojo was finally gone. Finally got a bounce and there was some actual confidence after that. It definitely carried over tonight. Here's hoping the boys have turned the corner and we get a good run in the playoffs!!
- Comment on Training camp notes, Day 2 (2013-01-15 15:05:09)
Took your advice and just did stubhub, I'm too impatient and didn't want to get skunked out on the day they go on sale. Sec 114 for not too much over the face value. If you only go once every 60 years you might as well get good seats!
- Comment on Training camp notes, Day 2 (2013-01-15 12:50:39)
- Comment on Training camp notes, Day 2 (2013-01-15 12:40:09)
Now why would I shame myself by wearing Bruins gear??
- Comment on Training camp notes, Day 2 (2013-01-15 12:32:23)
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm sure we are going to have a blast. I just wish we had a week and not a weekend to take it all in.
- Comment on Training camp notes, Day 2 (2013-01-15 10:52:14)
Looking for a little help from the people on the forum. I've been reading since the sites inception, but never really needed to comment. Both my Dad and I are life long Alberta Habs fans. He turns 60 this year and we're celebrating by finally going to see the Habs play in Montreal. The april 6th game vs the bruins. Flights are booked, just hoping I can get tickets when they become available this Sunday. Just looking for some advice about some hotels, restaurants, bars. Anything we must do/see? Can't wait to finally see a Habs home game, and if they can stick it to the bruins then even better!