F50Marco - (Marco Serraiocco)Member since January 12, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-16 23:26:09)
*attempted comeback.........but at least they made a game of it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 22:44:24)
Honestly if the Habs lost the game 4-2 playing the way they did the second half for the full 60, i wouldn't even be mad. Blame the refs all you want, the first period is what beat us.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 22:38:54)
Sometimes you need to get a little dirty. I honestly think that is what got the guys going. Not the fact that it was dirty, the fact that it reminded them that TB is not a tough team and we shouldn't be backing down from these guys at all. It didn't show their weakness, it just showed their lack of nastiness/toughness. What would of been the appropriate response if Callahan/Morrow did that to Price?
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 22:32:55)
No call to be made there. Habs player brought the puck back into his zone. No offside. That's on Patches...
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 22:25:29)
We can b*tch and complain about the refs all we want, sure they made some pretty bad calls but honestly the Habs only showed up for 35 mins tonight. Tampa played 25 excellent minutes and beat us.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 22:22:14)
Honestly what does Desharnais bring that Gomez didn't? Except instead of 7M he's 3.5M.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 21:40:07)
The worst thing is i don't mind if they lose the game. It's how we lose that is unbearable with the Habs. It feels like we either get our asses handed to us or we just barely win the game by Price playing like a god. Sure, we're winning more than losing but it doesn't really feel like we merit it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat mighty Blues (2015-02-24 23:16:28)
Some notes from the game: Is it just me or does DLR throw his body around pretty well for a "tall lanky" forward? He's NHL ready in my books. Better get a apartment in Montreal sonny! Beaulieu's play has gone from prospect with potential to top 4 D-man in a hurry. I think had he not stepped up recently, MB would be pushing for a Yandle type D-man right about now. Prust and Weise's best game of the year where they weren't playing with top 6 talent. I actually think it would serve Eller better to put him back at center with those 2 on his wing. DLR will get his chance but for now we either need to trade Eller away or get playoff Eller back. Regarding the trade: I think if Sekac was really playing well enough, Therrien would of played him and i don't think it had anything to do with ego. Ya sure i question some of his decisions but he clearly has been doing something right. He's earned your patience. This team has been a good/great team since his arrival with arguably less talent than some of the other top teams. Let's face it Smith-Pelly is EXACTLY what we needed. I like Sekac but i have a feeling we'll like Smith-Pelly as much/more real quick.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 21:49:43)
Trade everybody for goons and then spend the next 20+ games just beating up people. Lets go full Cro-magnon!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 36 – Canadiens explode in third, win 3-1 (2013-12-17 21:33:25)
If anybody has had the chance of watching the game on the Phoenix broadcast, it is by far one of the best I've ever seen. The commentators have had nothing but extremely nice things to say about the city the culture and are very humble and unbiased to the calls during the game. very classy. Actually enjoyed watching on the broadcast as much as i would on RDS.