Saintpatrick33 - (Daniel Joly)Member since January 7, 2013
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 17:44:45)
Yep he definitely should take some of the blame as well.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-07 11:37:08)
I don't think building through the draft is a bad philosphy unless that's all you do. I think MB doesn't want us to be a one and done team. He wants this team to be a contender now as well as 5 years from now. That being said we need a few more pieces and I don't know if he's waiting for the trade deadline or what. I get where you're coming from though, 20 years is a hell of a long time to go without a cup let alone any playoff sucess with the exception of one year when we went to the ECF. I don't think our window of opportunity it closing for a number of years though.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 11:35:20)
Good the cube is on ice so to speak.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 11:32:48)
Done and done. While i despise the Laffs mainly because of their over exposure on TSN and CBC i hate pretty much all Boston teams with every fiber of my being.
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs (2013-11-18 15:50:36)
He's right DD should be sat out and Bournival should be on the top 6 again.
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs (2013-11-18 15:46:25)
I agree with Dust 100%. I don't feel sorry for him what so ever. He's getting number 1 line minutes without contributing much to the team. Eller and Pleks should be getting those minutes. It's the Gomez situation all over again. Play a mediocre player to death praying he gets a point to somehow justify his contract.
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs (2013-11-18 04:41:58)
Its been status quo for 20 years now they don't have the guts to tank and rebuild properly.
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs (2013-11-18 04:36:58)
This post is so chock full of BS i don't know where to start. MT has sucked the life out of PK and he hasn't gone for those big hits because he's afraid of making a mistake. If he does make a mistake MT comes down hard on him while playing DD some 20 odd mins a game for doing nada. Again BS. He's a Norris winning defenseman that does not play proper key minutes ie. last nights game. He should have been on the ice in the last 2 mins. Once again BS. PK is not the problem here. I seem to remember the mentality that the coach is bigger than the player once before...let me think now...oh yes Patrick fing Roy where did that get us?
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs (2013-11-18 04:28:37)
English Mother f**ker do you speak it?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 07:33:45)
This it true