Saintpatrick33 - (Daniel Joly)Member since January 7, 2013
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 20:30:06)
Always hated Brodeur would rather see Tokarski get a shot before signing this guy.
- Comment on Happy 83rd birthday to Habs legend Jean Béliveau (2014-09-01 02:42:45)
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 23:35:08)
Well said Bravo!
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 23:33:30)
The Leafs have enough "heroes" to put on a bench?
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-06 18:03:06)
I'm sure that had alot to do with it. JVR has alot of promise but clearly Patches is better.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-07-31 14:55:28)
Moving him could hurt the overall make up of the team more than signing him what he's worth. PK is a talent we haven't seen in a very long time in Montreal. The Habs are making a huge mistake if this goes to arbitration.
- Comment on Fans pack Bell Sports Complex to watch final scrimmage at development camp (2014-07-15 12:13:48)
Always wondered why the Leafs took credit for the Arena's and St. Patricks' cups. Stinks of a sad desperate franchise.
- Comment on Habs’ Bergevin beaten out for NHL’s GM of the Year Award (2014-06-25 08:53:06)
I'm more disappointed with the fact that Subban lost the NHL 15 cover vote than Bergevin GM of the year award to be honest.
- Comment on Habs’ Bergevin beaten out for NHL’s GM of the Year Award (2014-06-25 08:51:15)
I've had center ice in the past and most of the time you're stuck with the American english broadcast (if we're playing an American team).
- Comment on Habs’ Bergevin beaten out for NHL’s GM of the Year Award (2014-06-25 08:49:24)
Voting with my wallet and streaming games for free online. The league and the cable companies can just count me out.