Stevie.Ray - (Steven Ray)Member since January 6, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on A letter from the Béliveau family (2014-12-18 17:16:52)
Reway is a good prospect though.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 19:24:35)
Eller is on pace for less than 30 points this year. I like the guy, but he is 25, playing in his fifth season with the Habs, and is playing behind a better defensive Center, and now two (three if you include Pleks again) better offensive centres. We can make all the excuses in the world about ice time, line mates and whatnot, but Eller hasn't taken this league by storm by any means. He's a good player, with good attributes, that fits well in the third line Center role, but I don't see him ever becoming more than that. If he was more consistent like Pleks, and maybe that will come, then I'll change my mind. But right now what we see is what we get, I think. I would still sooner trade DD as he is fairly one dimensional and doesn't fit well lower in the lineup.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 13:37:13)
If Pitt is serious about making a move for Hall. What would the deal look like. EDM would want a legit nhl player in return, with character. Does Pitt have that? Maata, Sutter, Bennett, Kapanen, and a first for Hall? Is Maata good enough to be the centrepiece for Edmonton?
- Comment on ‘Our Dinner With Jean Béliveau’ (2014-12-14 10:39:31)
Las Vegas Black Knights has too many syllables and doesn't roll off the tongue particularly well. Las Vegas Venom? Las Vegas Aces? Las Vegas Wolfpack? Las Vegas Ratpack? Las Vegas Vipers? Las Vegas Lynx? Las Vegas Vultures?
- Comment on ‘Our Dinner With Jean Béliveau’ (2014-12-13 20:42:39)
I just read the Inside the Numbers article on the canadiens website, and it said the Habs have never lost on a Friday night. Ever. That's crazy! It's only 12-0, but still... 100 years of Fridays.
- Comment on Thomas Vanek and Wild up next for Canadiens (2014-12-02 21:43:08)
I went and watched Colorado host Dallas last Saturday and watching Cole was the biggest surprise. He is certainly showing his age. No for check, always the last guy back, and he threw one hit all game. It was sad.
- Comment on Thomas Vanek and Wild up next for Canadiens (2014-12-02 14:49:17)
The one and only consistent bright spot in an otherwise dark decade of Canadiens history.
- Comment on Thomas Vanek and Wild up next for Canadiens (2014-12-02 14:44:13)
That's against the rules and I don't think MB would care enough to break that rule
- Comment on Thomas Vanek and Wild up next for Canadiens (2014-12-02 14:22:49)
Unfortunately, Mactavish's problem is that he over-values his players rather than under-valuing them. Which isn't bad if you can get a deal done, but he clearly can't. But yes, maybe MB can sweet talk him better than the other 28 Gms
- Comment on Thomas Vanek and Wild up next for Canadiens (2014-12-02 14:20:56)
Full on rebuild?