Stevie.Ray - (Steven Ray)Member since January 6, 2013
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Pacioretty the hero in OT (2015-03-28 20:27:06)
Subban had to make that check otherwise he would've walked in alone. Forwards have to pick up the trailer
- Comment on Liveblog: Pacioretty the hero in OT (2015-03-28 20:24:24)
Nice backcheck Prust
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Predators preview: Mitchell in for Malhotra; Gilbert sidelined (2015-03-24 03:07:18)
If we are discounting historical context, which many love to do, then of course Price is the greatest goalie the Habs have ever had. In fact, I strongly believe this season should be the finest display of goaltending the world has ever seen. The goaltending position (and the players trying to score) has evolved so much in the last ten to fifteen years, let alone the past 20-60 years. He is the best physical and technical being to ever mind the crease up to this point. If we are using historical context, which is always a good idea, then it's Patrick Roy hands down.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-27 01:02:11)
Like Pacioretty himself said, "if anyone one the team is going to get it, it should be Pleky"
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-27 00:59:50)
Columbus did not take out insurance on Hortons contract. He had a back injury when they signed him, and intended to purchase insurance after he returned, but... He never really returned and they could not take out insurance.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rookie De La Rose bags pair as Canadiens beat Columbus (2015-02-26 18:37:20)
CBj can't afford to pay a guy $5.3m who will never play. Tor can't afford to pay a guy $5.25m to play like bad word. Tor will Pronger the heck out of Horton. Just the perks of being a big hockey market.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-25 17:42:05)
Conditional first round pick and Roland Mckeown for pending UFA Andrej Sekera. If LA makes the playoffs the pick is for this year; if not then the pick is for '16. Still, a first round pick AND a pretty solid prospect for a guy that may only be there for a couple months. Imagine if they miss the playoffs too! Not to mention if Voynov is acquitted, then LA is on the hook for his salary which puts LA over the cap. This could turn into a glorious fall from grace for the Los Angeles Kings
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 03:30:47)
I say no to Lupul' but if MB is smart he'll sweet talk Nonis for a nice big 4.25m dollar 25 goal scoring right winger known as JVR
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 17:20:42)
@Hope_Smoke: McKenzie said the main reason the Sekac-DSP deal happened was bc Therien didn't feel comfortable using Sekac @Hope_Smoke: McKenzie said Bergevin knew that if Therien didn't use Sekac in the reg season he definitely wouldn't use him in the playoffs @Hope_Smoke: McKenzie "Bergevin said he wanted to do more hockey deals [and not rentals] and that's what we saw today"
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 16:29:21)
I don't want Lupul at all. Think bigger MB. Essentially, the Habs window to win a cup starts next year when Gally is the bona fide number one center (Unless Therrien continues to Therrien), and ends at the end of Pacioretty's contract, And the team still needs a legit scoring RW for the top line. Lupul is not the answer