FakeMember since December 4, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Wayne Gretzky's brother
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 17:32:59)
Really? Probably not when a player has the final say into what contract he signs. Pacioretty knew at the time the money was a little low. Lets be honest... you think 4.5M is all he could've gotten at the time?
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 16:24:36)
Look, we all know Subban is a great player with limitless potential he also has his flaws, and we cant forget his extreme marketability. But it seems alot of people forget how different MB is from every other GM. While guys like Ray Shero, Stan Bowman, Glen Sather etc. and other GMs in the league choose to throw top dollar to their franchise players (who wouldn't!), Marc Bergevin tries to build a team concept by getting guys to take a cut FOR the team. Now who knows about the accuracy of these numbers and how much they really mean, like honestly. PK continues to call it a negotiation, and guys, is it ever. The poll question on this website asks: How much to you think P.K. Subban is worth per season on a new contract? But hold on here guys, stop listening to questions like that... you think Max Pacioretty is ONLY worth 4.5M? The question is how much is fair for both MBs team concept and Subban. There is no question this guys worth is exponential, but lets remember; our GM is different. And please, if you bring up phaneuf at his cap hit, remember that one bad contract doesn't set the bar, at all. I say 7M per year long term is fair for both sides.
- Comment on Fans pack Bell Sports Complex to watch final scrimmage at development camp (2014-07-14 11:46:34)
What you and every other person with the same opinion as your first sentence need to realize is that, Plekanec has always been given great wingers. What a center is supposed to do is make his wingers better, infact Tomas has done the opposite. Whenever someone puts a Vanek on his wing, he doesn't make any effort to build chemistry or get him scoring, or even elevate his game. Okay? enough of that damn opinion "he doesn't get quality wingers". Cammalleri made those dumb comments that got him traded because he wanted to play with Desharnais other than Tomas idgaf Plekanec.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-07 14:52:56)
so Cal, what exactly are you debating? as I said, I mean no disrespect to the player. I found that HabInBurlington was being a little over-dramatic.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-07 14:05:39)
you say that as if it's some sort of tragedy and a done deal. if they trade him, they'll at least get something for him. this isn't Erik Karlsson we're talking about. although no disrespect to the player.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 02:26:11)
I like how he's talking about an ex-player and you're talking about a current player... just saying.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 02:20:44)
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 02:13:35)
well, with an obvious fake height like that, you'd better explain yourself.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 02:01:30)
maybe toughness, but not toughiness. whatever that is...
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 01:57:40)
Gallagher and Parenteau are both 2nd-3rd line players (at the moment) with the potential to grab that 1st job. Parenteau wants to play with Desharnais, as seen in this video: He'll be the guy, and he'll do an admirable job. there are more worries than upgrading a 5'7" (5'5.5") Gionta or 5'9" (5'8") Briere into a 6'0" (5'11") Parenteau. who will play 2nd line LW? Which center of Galchenyuk, Eller Plekanec, Desharnais or Bournival will be moved? Will Tokarski be Price's backup? Which prospect will surprise everyone at camp? These are questions and concerns.