Hotsauce - (Steve McAllaster)Member since October 6, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on 1992-93 Habs season flashback: Game 2 (2012-10-12 20:08:01)
I CHANGE MY MIND ADAM ERNE IS A BOSS, F**KING DRAFT HIM! AN ABSOLUTE TANK WHO CAN SCORE!!!!
- Comment on 1992-93 Habs season flashback: Game 2 (2012-10-12 18:04:28)
Anthony Mantha and Samuel Morin, two veeerry gooood prospects that I think the Habs should go out of their way to snatch in the 2013 draft, Mantha is a big, tough, nasty power forward with scoring touch, Morin is a beast of a defensive defenseman. They are 6,3 and 6,5 respectively, and could very well climb another inch or two. Size, toughness, talent this is everything a team needs. I would love to hear what commandant thinks about either of them though, he seems to have the inside track on prospects.
- Comment on Relive the Habs’ 1992-93 Stanley Cup season (2012-10-11 22:24:24)
what a game...... that was my best memory as a Habs fan....
- Comment on Relive the Habs’ 1992-93 Stanley Cup season (2012-10-11 22:17:55)
- Comment on Relive the Habs’ 1992-93 Stanley Cup season (2012-10-11 21:55:24)
wow, Ryan is getting totally wrecked in the VP debate, it's almost like a political Robinson-Schultz.........
- Comment on Corbin signs with Bulldogs (2012-10-10 18:10:42)
LOL I wasn't even born
- Comment on Corbin signs with Bulldogs (2012-10-10 16:17:57)
re L Elle and Sean Bon Jovi, that is not metal, metal is Iron Maiden, Judas Preist, and Black Sabbath. Hair Metal is not real heavy metal. ps. thoose are both good songs, but Whitesnake were much better in the late 70's and early 80's with songs like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBJI1whWaFY and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qncKIVwzJaA
- Comment on Would you watch NHL replacement players? (2012-10-09 21:24:24)
soooo, the Bulldogs have been really sucking lately :( I wonder if the future is as bright as they say it is......
- Comment on Would you watch NHL replacement players? (2012-10-09 16:55:12)
+ 1 mon ami there is rally no other way, Bettman has to go, he has ruined the NHL and has no respect for fans.
- Comment on Writer’s cramp with Price, Gorges & Armstrong (2012-10-07 14:16:59)
Is it possible that the Habs could arrange a trade to a weaker team or perhaps strong-arm Frolunda into sending him down?