Ass in TO, Heart in the Forum - (Larry Testa)Member since October 6, 2012
Habs fan since: 1968
Favorite current player: Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Robinson
- Comment on Capitals vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-31 10:54:42)
I couldn't agree more Krob. Tiger has played in an era where a lot more of the really good athletes gravitated toward golf. Training methods and coaching have evolved to a higher level in Tiger's era. No doubt the gifted golfers like Nicklaus and Palmer would have been great in Tiger's era also, but there are just so many more high quality golfers today. We don't see anyone dominating week after week anymore, because the field is just so deep with talent. Tiger is also the architect of his own competition, as he has drawn an even wider range of players to the game, all of whom came up through the improved programs mentioned above. Ask any PGA tour player and they'll readily admit that they wouldn't be earning the money they are today, if the Tiger effect had not raised the exposure and the purses for the PGA. You may not like the person, but you have to admire his record and what he brings to the pro game.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Ribeiro rehabilitated in Nashville (2015-01-21 17:12:15)
- Comment on Game Within the Game: The Carey Price ethos (2015-01-08 08:45:40)
- Comment on Game Within the Game: The Carey Price ethos (2015-01-08 08:44:19)
Front, is that really you man? Welcome back! We now return to our regularly scheduled debauchery.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-20 09:13:58)
If I recall, McCarron didn't look very good in the pre-season in practices and scrimmages. He started to impress once the exhibition games started and he could play all out without fear of hurting a teammate. May have been a factor in his being cut from the US squad.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 10:11:25)
It's ok Mike, you've confessed, so you're forgiven.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Weise strikes first and often against Bruins (2014-11-14 16:53:13)
I'm sure you're a better person for having gone through the program though.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Weise strikes first and often against Bruins (2014-11-14 14:41:57)
Krob you're really a far better typist than I am if you're able to produce a post with only this many errors on your first pass. I really think you have a lot a worthwhile things to say, but at times it's just too painful to wade through all the typos. Please do everyone a favour and proof read your posts before clicking submit. But please keep posting.
- Comment on Rene Bourque clears waivers, sent to Hamilton by Canadiens; Drayson Bowman called up (2014-11-11 07:09:49)
Really NoSurrey? Still can't do any better than juvenile Turdranna comments? Surely you can do better than that. Then you go on to accuse Sportsnet of being tasteless?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-31 13:02:58)
Timo, go away please.