Ass in TO, Heart in the Forum - (Larry Testa)Member since October 6, 2012
Habs fan since: 1968
Favorite current player: Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Robinson
- Comment on New Hab Parenteau can’t wait for training camp to start (2014-08-12 08:38:21)
Can you please stop with the adolescent Turd comments. They have never been the least bit funny and only erode the credibility of the rest of your posts.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semi-final Game 1 – Price shines, P.K. scores in second OT, Canadiens take series lead (2014-05-01 23:53:20)
Lovin' your count down!
- Comment on Habs vs. Bruins in Eastern Conference semifinals (2014-04-27 13:33:46)
This is an NRA-free zone. Why don't you go stroke your little gun barrel elsewhere?
- Comment on Galchenyuk still not skating as Habs return to practice; Price doesn’t make Vézina list (with practice video) (2014-04-26 10:44:11)
Montreal's mayor commenting on the city's bars being allowed to stay open until sunrise this summer. --“There is a nightlife in Montreal,” Mr. Coderre said. “The only reason there is one in Toronto is because there are half a million Montrealers who moved there.”-- My contribution to Toronto's nightlife has been woefully inadequate, despite my Montreal heritage. For the duration of the playoffs, I pledge to stay up a half hour later and have one more scotch.
- Comment on Habs players enjoying rest after series sweep (2014-04-25 08:25:14)
When in doubt, go with the simplistic answer that supports your preconceived notions. Don Cherry must be so proud.
- Comment on Odds stacked against Lightning heading into Game 4 vs. Habs; Reno to sing anthem again (2014-04-22 14:43:19)
Thanks UCE. You've got a gift for eloquently communicating sensitive topics without offending. Well said.
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-20 09:44:10)
;;; If yOu can'T staNd thE Diversity, stAy Out of tHe multi-enthic suburbs.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 18:41:30)
I remember us booing Bobby Orr every time he touched the puck. It was sign of respect that you were afraid that he was always a few strides away from blazing through our whole team. You know that other teams are afraid Subby is about to do the same. Chara is a completely different species. He gets booed for an entirely different reason. Although can you blame the big lug for running Max. After all, Max did give Chara a little push after Max scored that game winning goal.
- Comment on Habs hold practice in Florida without Plekanec (2014-03-29 10:19:41)
I've been bemoaning the absence of mullets ever since Jagr got that questionable fashion tip. Bring back hockey hair!
- Comment on Habs get day off in Boston before facing Bruins Monday night (2014-03-24 08:05:31)
Grow up No-Surrey !